simpsonscardman
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
you were robbed. Big Grin

In 20 years time they may be worth ££££

£1.50 Metal
March 30, 2012, 04:32 PM
TC00
Julian McMahon autograph card - Charmed The Power of Three for £10 Bouncey + Scott Jaeck aka Sam the White Lighter from Charmed Destiny for £3. Clap
April 01, 2012, 04:49 PM
BILLZEE
quote:
Julian McMahon autograph card - Charmed The Power of Three for £10

Haven't checked prices lately but that seems like a great buy for McMahon!
April 28, 2012, 04:32 PM
TC00
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
quote:
Julian McMahon autograph card - Charmed The Power of Three for £10

Haven't checked prices lately but that seems like a great buy for McMahon!

Thank you Big Grin

I just picked up a Holly Marie Combs auto (not dual w/ Brian Krause) from Charmed Destiny set for £74. Don't know if this is the best price ever but I'm sure happy with it Elephant Elephant Bouncey Clap
April 28, 2012, 06:35 PM
BILLZEE
YES you should be dancing on the ceiling with that sweet Holly snag! Clap
May 04, 2012, 11:41 AM
WarriorBabe
Won this for £19.99

A beautiful card, and I already have the XA2 so now I have the pair.

May 04, 2012, 01:01 PM
wolfie
That looks like a good 20 quids worth. Smile

May 09, 2012, 03:21 PM
simon1978
Not sure if this is a 'bargain' or not, but I'm happy with it...

I just received a Classic Star Trek Heroes & Villains Joseph Ruskin autograph card which I paid £37 (about $55) for. It came in a lot with Hilary Hayes and Patti Yasutake cards... wasn't really bothered about those two, but wanted the Ruskin.

I've not seen one of the Ruskins on Ebay before - they will have been on, I just wasn't looking - so very happy that I won and with the price.
May 14, 2012, 12:01 AM
riddler_149
Got two pretty good deals on eBay recently, as well as one off board:

Vampire Diaries SDCC promo $5 (included a lot with two packs of SDCC Twilight Breaking Dawn promo cards that should more than pay for the card I needed!)

Vampire Diaries M20 Katherine Pierce Costume $50 (kept almost pulling the trigger for one at $80 but I could never bring myself to do it)

Also, I got a Vampire Diaries P5 promo for $4 from a very nice seller on another board- managed to snag it before the prices on them went bonkers!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
May 15, 2012, 01:43 AM
Juelle Lou
Riddler, you were so lucky to get that Vampire Diaries P5 promo so cheap!!
May 17, 2012, 08:28 AM
X
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
Not sure if this is a 'bargain' or not, but I'm happy with it...

I just received a Classic Star Trek Heroes & Villains Joseph Ruskin autograph card which I paid £37 (about $55) for. It came in a lot with Hilary Hayes and Patti Yasutake cards... wasn't really bothered about those two, but wanted the Ruskin.

I've not seen one of the Ruskins on Ebay before - they will have been on, I just wasn't looking - so very happy that I won and with the price.

The only other ones I can see on completed listings both went for about £75 so I'd definitely say it was a good bye (even without the 2 extra cards)!
May 22, 2012, 02:03 PM
Chris Byrne
Picked up one of these for only $23 CDN with shipping to me:

May 22, 2012, 03:24 PM
simon1978
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Picked up one of these for only $23 CDN with shipping to me:

Great card! Pity about the *most* unflattering picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar :s
May 22, 2012, 04:12 PM
Chris Byrne
lol yeah, not the best.
i have PW1 and PW-4 from this set, the others are way too expensive right now.... will snipe them in a few weeks when they appear again Wink
May 22, 2012, 11:23 PM
Chris Byrne
Just picked up 3 more tonight:

$10.49

$9.99

$4.99

Another 2 off my list.
The auto is for trade (once I get it), but at that price I couldn't pass it up Smile
May 30, 2012, 03:07 PM
Chris Byrne
Found another steal today:

All for $55, with free shipping to me!
The dual auto has a book value of about $145, and I have seen any around for months!!!!
June 05, 2012, 10:00 AM
piper_rulez
Just won a Charmed Connections PWC3 Phoebe dual piecework for 9.75 including shipping! That brings me down to just one more piecework and I finally have a master set for Charmed Connections. Smile
June 12, 2012, 07:43 PM
TC00
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Found another steal today:

All for $55, with free shipping to me!
The dual auto has a book value of about $145, and I have seen any around for months!!!!

Those are some sweet deals in Alias & Charmed. Cannot believe how Julian McManahons autograph price has plummeted post Nip/Tuck. I picked up his auto for 10 and it used to be 40-60 Eek
June 12, 2012, 07:45 PM
TC00
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Just won a Charmed Connections PWC3 Phoebe dual piecework for 9.75 including shipping! That brings me down to just one more piecework and I finally have a master set for Charmed Connections. Smile

1. That's an awesome deal! I picked up a box of Charmed Connections a while back and was happy to pull that card.

2. Which piecework are you missing? Awesome you've almost got a master set!! Clap