Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
My best e-bay find!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/870100256

May 08, 2011, 05:08 AM
lambodaz
My best e-bay find!!!!
Picked up a Lost Season 2 Dual signed (Front and Back) A22 Monica Dean as Gabriela Autograph card with all the main chase cards from season 2 for £2.71 + postage. Metal Dance

The chase cards included the 3 box loaders, 6 card betrayal set and the 9 card puzzle set.

The double signed auto is in great condition and has filled a gap in my collection that I never thought would be.

Anyone any idea how limited this double auto card was? Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lambodaz,
May 08, 2011, 07:37 AM
wolfie
WHAT!!!

that is a great deal. Clap

May 08, 2011, 02:57 PM
simon1978
Just received the Batman & Robin Chris O'Donnell and Alicia Silverstone autographs for £49.00 including postage.

Not the best movie - but still a great auto set.
May 08, 2011, 03:05 PM
cheifbrody
i just got the lost propwork plane/greg grunberg auto ard for £50.84,when a few months ago i was contemplating buying it for £300.00
a lucky escape Wink
May 16, 2011, 08:20 AM
AJJ
Won an auction for the Newspaper/Wanted poster prop from the Heroes Archives set, £13.51 with postage. It's numbered 164/250 and appears to feature part of the wanted poster.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrH...BN)wyBQZCg~~0_12.JPG

May 16, 2011, 12:48 PM
john the hat
you got a good price on that ajj, i will post it tomorrow well done

May 16, 2011, 01:15 PM
Lovemesomecards
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
i just got the lost propwork plane/greg grunberg auto ard for £50.84,when a few months ago i was contemplating buying it for £300.00
a lucky escape Wink

Wow, I am totally jealous. Excellent deal.

May 16, 2011, 06:44 PM
AJJ
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
you got a good price on that ajj, i will post it tomorrow well done

Thanks John.

May 17, 2011, 12:22 PM
john the hat
Its on its way enjoy Smile

May 20, 2011, 03:43 AM
AJJ
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Its on its way enjoy Smile

Arrived safe and sound yesterday.

May 20, 2011, 04:23 AM
john the hat
thanks AJJ

May 21, 2011, 07:27 PM
riddler_149
I decided to start collecting Stargate cards, and found a bunch of ebay lots to jumpstart my collection:

And a box of Stargate Season 8, which I was pretty happy with. I pulled these from that box:

I got all of that for just under $200, which I am pretty happy about. I'm probably most happy about the Flanigan and McGillion autos which probably are worth the $200 alone, and I got both for $45!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
May 21, 2011, 10:08 PM
Juelle Lou
Well done Riddler Clap
What a great start to your collection Smile
May 28, 2011, 07:29 AM
WarriorBabe
Picked up two of the new Philly Tudors promo cards (the 2 of Henry and Anne) for £6.77 total with shipping Smile

May 28, 2011, 10:59 AM
tangent
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I decided to start collecting Stargate cards, and found a bunch of ebay lots to jumpstart my collection:

Excellent choice - I love Stargate cards and you've made an excellent start.
May 28, 2011, 01:03 PM
riddler_149
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:

Excellent choice - I love Stargate cards and you've made an excellent start.

Awesome to hear! I never got into Stargate until Universe. Now that I have seen all the SGU episodes, I decided to go back to the beginning of SG1 and watch the series through in order. I liked the SGU season 1 set and am excited for the season 2 set, and until then I found a case of Stargate Heroes for an exceptional price so I'll continue my new obsession.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
May 28, 2011, 09:23 PM
piper_rulez
Bought my first case ever the other day for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 for just under $405 including shipping. Smile
May 29, 2011, 06:32 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Bought my first case ever the other day for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 for just under $405 including shipping. Smile

That's great Piper Rulez!
I hope it has some great pulls in it for you, good luck Smile
May 31, 2011, 11:16 PM
DScardzguy
I recently picked up the short-printed Upperdeck 2010 Baseball Sarah Palin (#R4)"Election 2012 Winner" card and all the 1991 Topps Desert Storm Brass Ingot set (Bush, Powell & Cheney).
June 01, 2011, 07:15 AM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by DScardzguy:
I recently picked up the short-printed Upperdeck 2010 Baseball Sarah Palin (#R4)"Election 2012 Winner" card and all the 1991 Topps Desert Storm Brass Ingot set (Bush, Powell & Cheney).

Would you like to trade or sell the Sarah Palin card ?
Fred