https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/870100256

February 05, 2011, 07:17 PM
cheifbrody
My best e-bay find!!!!
great card,prop,what is it of ?

I can't go back to card boxes with no autograph in,I can't,I won't
February 05, 2011, 07:58 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
It's from Dexter season 3-It's the dry cleaning ticket prop card - only 72 of these were made. And the Dexter 3 boxes were LOADED. Props, Autographs, autographed costumes and costume cards, plus one sketch per case. They were a great bargain!

February 06, 2011, 07:48 AM
cardaddict
I love DEXTER and I love looking at your pictures of the chase cards, so keep 'em coming! I'm glad I haven't pursued the cards though, because I'm already up to my neck in debt with the new ones coming out, especially the new ST set!
February 09, 2011, 03:21 PM
AJJ
Just won one of my Holy Grail cards:Buffy Season 7 Felicia Day as Vi autograph card for £12.99 plus postage.

February 09, 2011, 05:43 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Just won one of my Holy Grail cards:Buffy Season 7 Felicia Day as Vi autograph card for £12.99 plus postage.

What the heck...I search for that card everyday, and I've only seen one listed in the last 3 months, and it was last week, but the auction got pulled...was it listed badly? Was it UK only shipping?
February 09, 2011, 06:05 PM
cheifbrody
Got that card way back in my Buffy season 7 case Wink
The Felicia Day card I thought would count as holy grail (which I still need) was the pieceworks card featuring her multicolour wooly hat
February 09, 2011, 07:34 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
What the heck...I search for that card everyday, and I've only seen one listed in the last 3 months, and it was last week, but the auction got pulled...was it listed badly? Was it UK only shipping?
A quick search on ebay UK turned it up as 'UK ship only' according to the listing:

Item number: 270701131611 - Buffy Season 7 Autograph card A-48 Vi
February 10, 2011, 04:33 AM
AJJ
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
A quick search on ebay UK turned it up as 'UK ship only' according to the listing:

Item number: 270701131611 - Buffy Season 7 Autograph card A-48 Vi

I've been searching Ebay every week for the last couple months trying to get her card, found this one by accident when I looked though the sellers other items.

February 10, 2011, 11:36 PM
cheifbrody
great,now find the wooly hat Wink
February 11, 2011, 08:02 PM
collector of things
(For anyone who doesn't know, Felicia Day is wicked popular because of her internet/DVD shows, most notably The Guild. It's worth checking out a couple of the episodes--they are short and free).
http://www.watchtheguild.com/
Chris

February 12, 2011, 04:20 AM
AJJ
It was posted on Facebook yesterday that The Guild has been renewed for a fifth season. Clap

February 14, 2011, 08:12 AM
X
Finally managed to snag the full-bleed Robert Carlyle Bond auto for $21.50/£13.50.

If only every 'Very Limited' card were this price!
February 14, 2011, 08:41 AM
wolfie
It's strange but that one did not seem popular from the minute it came out, no idea why.

February 14, 2011, 12:31 PM
X
Yes, weird one that wolfie. Main villain, great actor, but never seems to pull in many bids. A very undervalued card IMO.
February 15, 2011, 04:08 PM
Chris Cline
I was lucky enough to find a guy selling 6 full bleed bond cards for $200 bucks. Among the ones I got where:

Patrick Macnee
Robert Carlyle
John Cleese
George Lazenby

Needless to say I was very happy!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
February 15, 2011, 06:49 PM
X
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I was lucky enough to find a guy selling 6 full bleed bond cards for $200 bucks. Among the ones I got where:

Patrick Macnee
Robert Carlyle
John Cleese
George Lazenby

Nice cards and ff its the Lazenby card from Archives, I'd say you've done especially well! Who were the other two autos?
February 16, 2011, 02:23 PM
Chris Cline
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:

Patrick Macnee
Robert Carlyle
John Cleese
George Lazenby

Nice cards and ff its the Lazenby card from Archives, I'd say you've done especially well! Who were the other two autos?

They were:

David Hedison and Eunice Gayson

and yes the Lazenby was from Archives..I never thought I would be able to get a Bond so I am very heppy.

February 20, 2011, 10:20 AM
X
Very pleased I managed to snag this job lot on eBay for £85/$140:

Autographs:
- Full Bleed Bettine Le Beau (Limited)
- Full Bleed Angela Scoular
- Full Bleed Frederick Warder (Limited)
- Full Bleed Jonathan Pryce (Limited)

- WA36 Angela Scoular
- A85 David Meyer (Limited)
- A87 Kate Gayson (Limited)
- A96 Daniel Andreas
- A137 Paul Ritter (Limited)
- A150 Olga Bisera (Very Limited)

…and A98 Joe Don Baker (Very Limited) Dance

I plan to sell all the autos apart from Baker so I reckon he will have cost me £35-£45/$56-$73 when all is said and done. Didn't think I'd come across this card at a decent price for many years - a MASSIVE gap has been filled.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: X,
February 21, 2011, 03:45 PM
Chris Cline
very nice!

February 24, 2011, 11:30 AM
X
Thanks, I was excited to get it to say the very least.