Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Used a buy it now this afternoon to pick a Scooby Doo 2 Matthew Lillard A1 auto card for £13 inc delivery.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wanted a lost nikki pieceworks so I bid on one and the set of 2.. I lost on the nikki but won the set of paulo and nikki Lost season 3 incentive pieceworks PW12A and PW12B for 23.00 combined Eek I sold the Paulo for 20.00 so only paid 3.00 for the kiele sanchez pieceworks Big Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Okay so I should wait until it arrives but very excited.
9 card uncut sheet Amazon Warriors Xena Beauty and Braun (not my typo).

Paid $32.11 including shipping. Until this popped up I had no idea these uncut sheets were made. Nothing in NSU Price Guide, Rittenhouse website or Allender's list. Have e-mailed Rittenhouse to see how many were made.

Clap

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Just read through the last dozen pages or so; tons of cool finds!

Here are three recent pickups that I was pleased with:
An 80's crush of mine, Lea Thompson Luv You

One of my favorite actors of the 70's til now:

Cashed in my Rittenhouse Rewards wrappers for this great costume card, too:

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice find JL,although by pic alone I thought Dreyfuss was Dr. Phil...wow Jack sure is a fan Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10446 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Great, now everytime I look at the card I will think of Dr. Phil. Twak

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Xena Beauty and Brawn DC7 Gabrielle (brown and tan, now have both versions) for $17.78 inc shipping.

Still waiting for the Amazon Warriors uncut sheet in the post, cannot wait!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Not ebay finds but great finds from the Memorbilia show at the NEC:

Only £40 Eek never thought I'd get to own one of these card

£20.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Not ebay finds but great finds from the Memorbilia show at the NEC:

Only £40 Eek never thought I'd get to own one of these card

£20.

The prop looks interesting but I for one don't know wheat it is! As for the sketch... it looks great! Who's the artist?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
The prop is a hand and the artist is Trev Murphy.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't post more info about my finds. Everything MvG posted is correct, the prop looks like it is from the severed end of the arm and the sketch is a Metalgloss Sketch art card by Trev Murphy from the season 3 set.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up this Christmas present for myself last night using a Buy it Now for £46.28 with free postage:

Borrowed the image from the Dexter Season 3 breakdown thread.

Very,very happy with the price, didn't think I would get a Hall auto in my collection.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Dexter Season 3 Prop C5 The Wedding Invition for £39.80. The card features the "ITA" and most of the "BE" fron Rita Bennett and the full "AND".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got 2 steals today:

This little puppy for $14

This one for $12:

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
Chris - nice one on the Phoebe 2 piece card
- I probably bumped you up on that one
I don't even collect Charmed
but I liked the card and it was so cheap

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hey!
yeah, i've been looking for these cards to drop in price....
They all are right now! Good to fill in my gaps, but can't seem to find the rarer ones though........

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Won this for $26 and some change...I've offered up to $75 for this card in the past so was extremely surprised to get it for under $30

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
There are some great finds out there, for those who need holes filled!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post

I picked this fun variant up for $85.00. Had to have it.

Posts: 3212 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking card jane.