My best e-bay find!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/870100256

September 05, 2010, 06:42 PM
Jim Streich
My best e-bay find!!!!
Just won the razor ink charmed dual autograph

Brian Krause as Leo and Holly Marie Combs as Piper

Autograph for 23.00 (was listed in wrong catagory)

September 05, 2010, 09:23 PM
spidergoblin
great find Jim Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
September 13, 2010, 10:41 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan

This lot which included all six of the elusive "A Nightmare on Elm Street" SAMPLE cards from the 1991 Impel set for just $3.49 (including s&h)

and also the Andrea Martin Ishka Women of Star Trek autograph for $9.99 (not including s&h)

Definitely pleased!

Val

September 14, 2010, 12:32 PM
wolfie
Nice find on the NOES samples. Thumb Up

September 14, 2010, 07:34 PM
spidergoblin
now I know what to look for Big Grin

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper
September 14, 2010, 08:10 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
It was pretty much dumb luck. I still wonder how these samples/promos were distributed.

Val

September 14, 2010, 11:06 PM
BILLZEE
Val, you are killing me Big Grin
September 17, 2010, 12:32 PM
Chris Cline
Last week I got a Jonathan Winters as "Fats" Brown in "A Game of Pool" from TWZ series 3 for .99 plus shipping.
The lister put it on under "John Winter A42 Twilight Zone" luckily I always search card numbers I need or I would never found this gem!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
September 23, 2010, 12:42 PM
fuchaldream
Got a Donruss Celebrity Cuts Tippi Hedren cut signature for $15 plus S&H not too long ago.

Just picked up a Donruss Americana Black Box Danielle Harris auto (2/5) FOR $11 INCLUDING s&h. Not quite as good as the Tippi, but I'm pleased.
September 26, 2010, 03:24 PM
X
Not eBay but went to a ToyFair in Birmigham today and of all things found a guy selling off his card collection...

Managed to pick up the 18-card Die Another Day expansion set + AC2 wetsuit costume card for £15 - very pleased with this as I rarely see it at shows/on eBay and if I do, never for less than £30.

And from the Quotable Bond I got all the US/UK exclusive chase cards i.e. the Villains and Vixens 9-card set for £12 and the 9-card Bond Girls Are Forever set for £11. I have these ones already but I think I'll stick them on eBay at £5+ each and the expansion set can pay for itself (and then some)!
September 26, 2010, 03:33 PM
wolfie
I was going there today and didn't bother in the end. Roll Eyes

September 26, 2010, 03:40 PM
X
I was going to not bother as well as the last one I went to wasn't anything special but glad I did in the end.

Almost missed them as well as the guy had binders on a shelf/rack (as most dealers do) but I thought they were all empty but he was actually using them store his collection.

Wolfie on an unrelated note - I don't know if you recall but remember when I sent you a message about a certain hard to get sell sheet a while back? Well if you remember what I'm talking about they have just been made available again - if I'm being to cryptic (don't want to advertise) I can send you a pm.
September 26, 2010, 04:05 PM
wolfie
I think you better. Confused

September 26, 2010, 05:13 PM
X
Done. Wavey
September 26, 2010, 09:28 PM
spidergoblin
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Last week I got a Jonathan Winters as "Fats" Brown in "A Game of Pool" from TWZ series 3 for .99 plus shipping.
The lister put it on under "John Winter A42 Twilight Zone" luckily I always search card numbers I need or I would never found this gem!!

That's awesome Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper
September 27, 2010, 04:22 PM
Chuck Bartowski
Not sure what they normally go for, but I won a J August Richards Angel auto for around $11. Seemed like a great deal seeing he was a major character.
September 28, 2010, 07:51 AM
Sidewinder
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Not sure what they normally go for, but I won a J August Richards Angel auto for around $11. Seemed like a great deal seeing he was a major character.

Yeah, what ever happened to him? I saw him in a small role in something I watched a couple of weeks ago, can't even remember what it was. I remember thinking he really didn't go anywhere after Angel finished.
September 29, 2010, 06:57 PM
cheifbrody
when i sell on ebay my items (if they sell) go for lowest possible price,but if i want something i have to pay a fortune. Razz
September 29, 2010, 07:01 PM
cheifbrody
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

This lot which included all six of the elusive "A Nightmare on Elm Street" SAMPLE cards from the 1991 Impel set for just $3.49 (including s&h)

Val

why have you hidden the cards with girls on ? Razz
September 30, 2010, 01:09 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
That wasn't my picture- it was the picture used in the auction- to see a closer look at the NOES1 promo with Nancy in front, go to the promo forum where I posted a picture of the front and back. Smile

Val