Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Hammer I think we both lost out with our finds, mine arrived today and was not a double variant, just the single, and I decided I wouldn't have bid so much for the one I got! The seller doesn't accept returns so will file with PayPal if she refuses.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think i did pretty well today. I got 15 Auto's 1 complete set and 1 subset of Women of Star Trek cards for $90. Not to bad at all.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I think i did pretty well today. I got 15 Auto's 1 complete set and 1 subset of Women of Star Trek cards for $90. Not to bad at all.

looks like you're on a good streak(for cards that is) Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Looked at a listing with 5 mins left, dismissed it, then realised although I had the Xena Beauty & Brawn auto (Brunhilda), the auction also included the P3, which I have been after for years! Won for £2.45 Dance

Last week also won 2 Charmed uncut sheets: Season 1 $16.05, Connections $14.40 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
While I had about 65.00 in ebucks to use so I figured I would get a nice autograph and maybe resell but came across an alias auction that included

And this

Got it for 63.00 + 15 for shipping so it ended up costing me 13.00

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats a great purchase, well done. Clap

I'm not sure what it says about the future value of the cards are that people pay a lot of money for when they are first released.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
wow, nice grab
is the last one available?

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
That's got to be one of the best buys posted here Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That's awesome Jim Drool

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not exactly a bargain compared to some, but relatively speaking I think so...

The BTVS Alyson Hannigan autograph card is now mine.

Huzzah!

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Well this IM2 Keith O'Malley sketch of Black Widow was an absolute steal at $41.37

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
very nice o'malley

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won an auction for a Ironman 2 hot pack last week for £10 inc postage and it arrived this morning. I pulled costume card IMC-9, very nice swatch.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Well this IM2 Keith O'Malley sketch of Black Widow was an absolute steal at $41.37

Not the Widow but Maria Hill, I'd say.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Used a couple of buy it nows to pick up auto's I've been after: (From the same seller)

Lost Revelations: Tamara Taylor
Supernatural Season 2: Aldis Hodge

£14 inc postage for the two.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
X men origins
70 card base set
9 card casting call set
9 card archives set
6 card confrontations set
autograph cards
Liev Schreiber Elephant
Danny Huston
Julia Blake

For 26.55 Smokin'

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good one Jim Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Twilight from Inkworks

Base card set
Always 9-card Puzzle
Different – 6 Cards
In Pursuit - 3 Cards
Case Loader – Protector
Pieceworks - PW-1, PW-2, PW-7, PW-8, PW-10 and P-W12
All 5 promos (P-1, P-UK, P-i, P-MS, P-PS)
Sell Sheet
Binder

Total 650$ including shipping

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
For just under $17 won a Charmed Season 1 Razor Brian Krause auto.
Exchange rate is terrible at the moment though!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
This baby for $7.50 (and only $1 shipping from EU)

Plus 5 Xena Dangerous Liasons Warrior Queen (Callisto) cards for just £0.99

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,