Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Andy Price Batwoman II sketch- $32 with shipping:

and a Tori Spelling Smallville autograph for $35 are my two latest.

Haven't been spending too much lately because I am paying for a great card right now. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post

My first purchase in a few months!

Ricardo Montalban Autograph & Shirt card numbered 3/5! £50 BIN

I think thats a bargain seeing as you can never really get his star trek autographs below that price, and there's only 5 of these cards in existence!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just bought these items:

Women of James Bond Rare Caroline Munro Redemption Card
Women of James Bond Rare Shirley Eaton A4 Auto Card
Women of James Bond Rare Lois Maxwell Redemption Card
Women of James Bond Rare Lois Chiles Redemption Card Women of James Bond Rare Lois Chiles A3 Auto Card
Women of James Bond Rare Lana Wood A5 Auto Card

for the great price of 140£.
Because they are so rare I just it a great deal.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
I managed to get these for a good price

Revenge of the Sith Bonus Case Topper card £3

SW STARCON TORONTO Men Behind the Mask widevison P2 £2.53

S/W Vehicles 3D card #3 £1.50 Bouncey

Well happy Big Grin

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Bought a box of SG-1 Season 10 yesterday for $70.95 which works out to £35.94 inc postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Good finds guys!

I've had a little luck recently as well, but I've not received it yet - so I won't jinx it by mentioning it. Razz

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I won a Buffy Chaos Bleeds Video Game still sealed for $5.99 (the one with the Buffy VU promo inside). Elephant

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
A full colour commission by CK Russell aka Manga girl over on Scoundrel for $15 with free postage. That works out to £7.70.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
This eBay find arrived in the post today:

Arwen by Kate RED Bradley from the LOTR Masterpieces 2 set.
£4.42 plus postage.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just won a Twilight Zone Premiere #A-1 William Shatner autograph "Buy It Now" $150. It's not very cheap but I couldn't pass it up at that price. I've always wanted to collect the Twilight Zone autographs but never got around to buying one so I'm happy that I started with arguably the best one in the series. Plus it is hardly ever on eBay.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Arwen by Kate RED Bradley from the LOTR Masterpieces 2 set.
£4.42 plus postage.
Au Res.,
Paul

I almost hate to admit that I picked up my own Kate Red for $2.55 plus $1 incremental postage; cave troll instead of Arwen, though.

That period of time was almost obscenely lucky for me on LOTR MII sketches. It must have been a fine sunny day all around the world and nobody was on eBay. A Cooney for $0.99, and several other fairly limited sketchers for $5 or less. I even loaded up on multiple Woodsides at $0.99 for gifting purposes.

On the "high end", I managed to win my first Radcliffe auto from any Harry Potter set, $207 for the one from OOTP. But I also happened to have a 10%-off-a-single-item coupon from eBay/Paypal that was searching for a good use! So even though that's the highest closing auction price I've ever paid for a single card, the coupon made the experience that much more satisfying. Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I finally just won an auction for a Serenity autograph card of Summer Glau for the bargain price of $49 + $2 shipping. I think it went cheap because the seller didn't have a picture but he had a 100% feedback rating with good stars and his recent feedback showed positives for other Serenity autos, all of which didn't have pictures in the auctions so I'm confident in this bargain. Cool

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it's a "best eBay find" for me, but it's my first non sport pickup this year!

My Wife has been telling me for two solid days to pick up a couple cards for myself after an eight day stretch at work. Lucky me, right?

Well, I was browsing around on the bay tonight, and I came across a card. I ended up getting this for $6 shipped, and I'm pretty happy with that! My Wife and I watched (and still watch) the show together, so I couldn't say no.

#/100

I hope this is the first of many more to come. Thanks for the look!

Posts: 127 | Location: Schaumburg, IL | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Great find Thumb Up

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
I finally just won an auction for a Serenity autograph card of Summer Glau for the bargain price of $49 + $2 shipping. I think it went cheap because the seller didn't have a picture but he had a 100% feedback rating with good stars and his recent feedback showed positives for other Serenity autos, all of which didn't have pictures in the auctions so I'm confident in this bargain.

Good job Incarnadine Thumb Up
I've seen her autos always go for over $100 so if you scored it that cheap that's a great find.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
quote:
I finally just won an auction for a Serenity autograph card of Summer Glau for the bargain price of $49 + $2 shipping. I think it went cheap because the seller didn't have a picture but he had a 100% feedback rating with good stars and his recent feedback showed positives for other Serenity autos, all of which didn't have pictures in the auctions so I'm confident in this bargain.

Good job Incarnadine Thumb Up
I've seen her autos always go for over $100 so if you scored it that cheap that's a great find.

Yup, I had another one on watch that ended just 30 minutes after that one and it went for $103.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Great find on the Glau auto, Incarnadine!

I've had 3 good finds lately on ebay. I'm still awaiting one of them. But the two I got from the same seller arrived today:

Lost Season 2 Yunjin Kim auto - $65
Lost Season 3 Ian Somerhalder auto - $40
...and I should have soon:
Lost Season 2 Michael Emerson auto - $60

Not the greatest finds ever, but all 3 well under what they usually sell for, so I'm happy!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at it again tonight, and these I'd definitely call my best eBay pickups. Two sketch cards from my favorite artist, Ryan Waterhouse! Combined shipping plus GREAT prices on the auctions left me extremely pleased. I know a lot of people don't care for his sketches, but I really love his style. Sometimes it's good to live against the grain, I guess!

EDIT: Did I mention $5 shipped for the PAIR?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shauninbuckner,

Posts: 127 | Location: Schaumburg, IL | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Great pickups at a good price Thumb Up

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Forever Man:
Great pickups at a good price Thumb Up

Thanks very much! I do believe this is my start on a Ryan Waterhouse sketch collection. I can't wait for the next one (whatever it may be)! Clap