Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
My latest eBay find:

Irina from Indiana Jones KOTCS by Kate RED Bradley - I've been trying for a while to get one of RED's sketches, and got this one for a stupidly low price of £5.39 including shipping from Canada!
I have seen similar sketches but it was the scowl that attracted me to THIS one!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Congrats Paul, Finally a RED sketch!!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
My latest eBay find:

Cool and somehow funny card. Congratulations!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Found these in the early morning hours last week, a Cat Staggs BIN for $25 and a Killian Plunkett BIN for $10. Best ebay find in quite some time!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Found these in the early morning hours last week, a Cat Staggs BIN for $25 and a Killian Plunkett BIN for $10. Best ebay find in quite some time!

Awesome finds!!! Congrats!

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Quaint1 and Batman! Great cards... AWESOME PRICES! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I bet you didn't think very long before deciding the BIN price was worth it. Wink

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did you not think about making a best offer Big Grin

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:

Very Nice Find... Great price for each. Good Job!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just won a Charmed Connections Dual PWC1...... $22 Big Grin
Very happy, only 3 more to go for a master set (plus some chase)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Byrne,

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Although not as good as my Mr Freeze find a few years back, this one's worth mentioning I think. I won a sealed case of Topps Heroes Volume 2 for $178.49.

I think that's a pretty good deal even with the $25 shipping and $3 insurance.

Let's hope it's a hot case and not filled with duds and 0 autographs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clearblue,

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
I won a sealed case of Topps Heroes Volume 2 for $178.49.

I think that's a pretty good deal even with the $25 shipping and $3 insurance.

Let's hope it's a hot case and not filled with duds and 0 autographs.

Lets face it. If the dealer is selling the case for that much below cost ( and that is WAY below cost ) then you can expect it to be a below average case.

Hope for your sake that I'm wrong, but otherwise the seller is a complete fool.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Who you calling a fool? Big Grin

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just won this cool sketch from the Marvel Creators collection for a decent price.

objectnumber: 320272249072

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I just won this sketch from Marvel Masterpieces 2 Michael Dooney who only did 10 sketches for the set. Cost was $58 with S&H & discount Razz

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few "deals"

110.00 (Thanks Warp 9 second chance)

.99 plus shipping

About 10.00 each

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SMC2910
posted Hide Post
Wonder if they do a dual Grunberg auto with leftover parkman costume

Posts: 46 | Location: Coffs Harbour,Downunder | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Love the stacy keanan.Always did like that show.Oh and by the way why did anyone notice taht she spells her name with a y and the card says an i?

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh and by the way why did anyone notice taht she spells her name with a y and the card says an i?

I hadn't caught that. But all the autographs on eBay have the "y". Does seem strange though seeing as how she's listed on imdb as Staci.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post