Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
That Hawkman is soooooooooo sweet! And Batgirl is another fav!

The Hawkman is one of my absolute favorites, definitely a striking piece.

Batgirl is also a great one, I was happy as she was one of my earliest eBay sketch acquistions. Plus, no one else bid on her.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this in the early hours of this morning. All for $13.98 or £7.04 inc postage.

Mark Propst

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post

My Alfred Molina arrived today! Sweeeeeet! I got it for a Buy It Now of $75 about a week ago. The last 2 sold on E-Bay went for about $295 and $305!!! He only signed 50 of these.

I don't usually get good deals on E-Bay, but this will go down as one! Smile

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Thats a great buy Scott - glad the gut feeling paid off for you!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think I've posted in this thread before, but have managed a couple of nice pick ups lately.

This is one of my favorites:

Under $75 shipped for:
Fleer Ultra Spider-Man Sketch by Carlos Mota
Marvel Creator's Sketch by Czop
Marvel Silver Age Stan Lee Autograph.

I don't know if the sketch market has really fallen this much or if I just got lucky -- either way I am very happy.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
$47.50 for this beauty...

Which actually breaks my rule of collecting characters from the base set- sort of- I mean technically she is a Batgirl, but in this case she spells it "Bat-Girl." I like the card anyway- good colors. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Nice card, Great bargain

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
$47.50 for this beauty...

Which actually breaks my rule of collecting characters from the base set- sort of- I mean technically she is a Batgirl, but in this case she spells it "Bat-Girl." I like the card anyway- good colors. Smile

Val

Just think of her as Flamebird. Awesome card! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If I think of her as Flamebird, that puts her further out of my "rules" for collecting sketches for this set, since Flamebird isn't in the set either. Wink
It is a gorgeous sketch and now I need a Silver Age Batwoman to pair up with it.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here is one i just recently got. One of my favorites.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats everyone on their wonderful eBay finds! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got the inkworks 2007 holiday card for £4, which I was pleased with

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
have been thinking of getting some more hellboy boxes so I threw a bid of 150.00 on a case of Hellboy movie cards and was suprised to win it for 142.00..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
have been thinking of getting some more hellboy boxes so I threw a bid of 150.00 on a case of Hellboy movie cards and was suprised to win it for 142.00..

Wow, where was this? I've been watching Hellboy box auctions and didn't once see it. Nice grab! If you want to part with any boxes, let me know...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Got this sketch of Iron Man by Rich A. Molinelli (RAM) for $18.46 with shipping Clap

Great addition to the up and coming Iron man set.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadCow:
quote:

Wow, where was this? I've been watching Hellboy box auctions and didn't once see it. Nice grab! If you want to part with any boxes, let me know...

on ebay, it was the same seller than has the boxes 3 for 55.00 with free shipping...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
on ebay, it was the same seller than has the boxes 3 for 55.00 with free shipping...

Damn, great win! I've bought 2 of those 3 box lots in the last 2 weeks. If I knew they had a full case I would've went that route...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadCow:
quote:

Damn, great win! I've bought 2 of those 3 box lots in the last 2 weeks. If I knew they had a full case I would've went that route...

seller has 2 different ID's this was an auction sytle think they usually have them at BIN for 175.00 which is still less than 20.00 a box Shake Head

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a Harry Potter POA update box and binder for 45.00... Know the autos are impossible to pull but figured what the heck should get a base set to go in binder Big Grin

Picture of starfleetbeat
posted Hide Post
Just won an open box of Star Trek TOS Season One cards (1997) with the LAST GOLD CARD I NEED, the inexplicably rare G6 . The box was $49, cheap for that one card, and also includes 2 more Gold cards, and an auto.

Posts: 127 | Location: new york | Registered: September 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post