Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Hey there,
Just snapped up a WoS un-cut sheet for $4.95!!
Yes, you saw that!!! $4.95!!!
Yeah for me -- Chris Big Grin Clap

BTW, here is the link, click HERE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
If the seller will sell it @ that price you got a steal. I would bet they will not honor it stating it was a typing mistake as they have another one listed for $64.95 US. Hope it works out for you.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
When I first went to said auction and noticed who the seller was,I thought uh-oh.Because the seller is a member here,and some newbies here did not know this I knew we were in for a doozy.
I have also dealt with this person before,and always a great transaction whether buying/trading.So I'm sure all will be postive for both sides.

And Chris,if you go to your paypal account,just click on items won and info will be there for you to complete transaction.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
Hope it works out.

The same thing happened to me with Angel Season 1 DVD set. I used BIN after it was posted for about 5 minutes @ a really good price. Got an e-mail from the seller that they had the wrong price on the listing and did not have time to change it as I used BIN and could not sell for the price I won the DVD's @ but would sell it to me @ their cost. I did that as it was still cheaper than regular price.

I am sure you will work out something.
I do not agree with the pay for it quick idea. The seller could still refuse payment plus there has not been any communication between the two of you to make sure both of you are on the same page.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found anoter 2 items again, and won them.
It was an auction, not BIN.

I got the WoS 9-card set for $11
and the LC 6-card set for $8.

Not bad, me thinks.
It is coming from UK, so it will take a little longer to arrive.

Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
Figured i will dig this thread out.

Just won a card on ebay, not my best deal ever but was definately a good one.

Buffy Season 7 PW3 Kennedy T-Shirt for $15 BIN Metal

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up an Eliza Dushku Buffy Reflections autograph for $130 off of eBay. There was one that sold the previous night for $175 and others several days before that sold for around $180. Big Grin

Definitely a great steal with the $4.95 BIN uncut sheet. Have you received it yet?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dark_Angel,

Posts: 211 | Location: Bel Air, MD | Registered: August 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just managed a really good Bond deal - I got the 40th anniv binder w/CC3, base set, promos, extras, villains, and women chase sets all for $35 - canadian!.

I got a similar package on Women in Motion, but someone else also saw that one, so not quite as good $$$.

Shipping was overpriced, but the total package was still quite a bit less than a buying a box of each set.

Posts: 420 | Location: Try looking under that pile of cards over there... | Registered: December 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just won a Whomping Willow for $610 - the cheapest i've seen it go for . Was I lucky or is it a trend ?

BTW this is the most i've ever spent on a single card and my bank account creaked !

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Angel:
Definitely a great steal with the $4.95 BIN uncut sheet. Have you received it yet?

Yes, I did receive the sheet.
It is very nice.
I have opened it, but I am not planning to sell or trade it anytime soon.
Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
This is one of the best deals I've had on eBay. It's relatively hard to find and I got it at an excellent price via auction (not even with BIN). I just got it in the mail today too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6128991164

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RangerDutch
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a BTVS Season 2 Robia Lamorte autographed Jenny Calendar card for..wait for it...$74.00!!! I've watched that card sell for upwards of twice that much. I never thought I'd own a Season 1 or 2 autograph but I can't believe my luck. I WAS THE ONLY BIDDER!
I also just picked up a Hellboy Mike Mignola autograph card and Professor Broom pieceworks cards with unmarked redemptions for $10 a piece!! I just need one more graph (the del toro) to have a master set!

Somedays are just awesome!

Xander: It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to.

Posts: 130 | Location: New England | Registered: August 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I won a Lone Ranger Gummie promo for $12.00. I have no idea if it's a good price or not, but I don't recall seeing too many of those come up on ebay...

Posts: 3212 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I won a Lone Ranger Gummie promo for $12.00. I have no idea if it's a good price or not, but I don't recall seeing too many of those come up on ebay...

I found one in a box of 100 mixed promos that I won for under $10 once. That was a good day! Thumb Up

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buffynut
posted Hide Post
Just won a complete Buffy The Story Continues 4 promo set for $11.00 Not bad, I think Big Grin
And a couple of weeks ago I won a Buffy Connections PWC-1 (Buffy's top and Spike's shirt) for $47.00, I had been looking for that one for ages.
I love E-Bay !

"People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."

Posts: 163 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
That was a great deal on the PWC1, i was lucky enough to get a PWC1 with patterned spike shirt for $65 awhile back

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buffynut
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I know Big Grin It was mainly because the seller had initially listed it to ship only in his country. So I sent him an e-mail and asked if he would make an exception and he explained that when he realised he wanted to ship worldwide, there were already some bids so he could not change it anymore. So I was lucky that a lot of people probably did not bid because it was listed that way Big Grin I was very happy with the card, even more so when it arrived and I found out that it was fabric from Spike's shirt and not his pants !
Your deal with the patterned shirt is also great, usually I do not even bother because they normally sell for a lot more...

"People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."

Posts: 163 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
Luckily when i bought mine they didn't have a picture and didn't list it as being patterned. That was definately a nice surprise when it arrived

Mike

Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
I think that best ebay find was when I bid on an auction labeled "two buffy trading cards." I purchased them for 11.00 (the two cards were BL4 and a mint BM-1 card)

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
turns out that i won an auction for a jonathan ken autographed smallville card for about $30US.. maybe not the best deal ever, but i think it's pretty good isn't it?

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post