Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Would have loved a Flash Forward Card set, that would have been good Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
I have just finished watching Game of Thrones, man this would be an awesome set of cards!! Really hope someone picks up the license. Thumb Up

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have absolutly no knowledge about the Batman TV series (actually just recognized a photo Joan Collins sent me, so it was from Batman! ^^) I must say I LOVE Luv You the way you put together this set! I now wish I could get a base set, or open a box! I might have seen a couple of episodes ages ago, and you captured well the spirit of the show.

Thank you for the nice comments. Better late then nothing Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar69:
I have just finished watching Game of Thrones, man this would be an awesome set of cards!! Really hope someone picks up the license. Thumb Up

Winner. The best written show on TV deserves a great trading card set. It's going to happen.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Game of Thrones for me also

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
Game of Thrones for me also

Count me in, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I think that Falling Skies would make a good premium pack set for someone. It has a large cast, and the show is brand new enough so there should be no problem with getting ahold of props, costumes, etc

I would also love to see a set for Breaking Bad -- it's the best show on on tv, and the cast is universally amazing. Breygent seems to be able to make a go out of producing sets without any genre ties, and this could join Dexter and The Tudors as successful sets for them.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Lois and Clark set was out. Girl from U.N.C.L.E., Mannix Columbo, Rockford Files, Magnum P.I. all would have been great sets.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
While being stuck in bed due to illness I started watching Chuck, wow, what a great entertaining show.
It has to be one show I think is just screaming to be made into a Trading Card set. It has some fantastic cameos of really major stars and could include a great quotable set.
I want an Auto of Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski!

Someone needs to make it PRONTO Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I just started watching Torchwood. I think that would be a good set, but that could just be the Dr. Who girl in me talking. Razz I see they have a Torchwood trading card game - who knew.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

There has too be a Game of Thrones set in the pipeline, I would definately pick that up.

Come on Cryptozoic where is Smallville Seasons 7 - 10?

I was hoping for a Caprica Premium Pack set, be that was cancelled shortly after the show.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
My son has asked me to add the following: -

iCarly - I know that there has already been a set but pretty hard to come by and no packs for him to open.

Glee - He loves it! So do I Big Grin

Victorious - Another Nickelodeon show (he has a crush on Victoria Justice me thinks Smile).

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how i met your mother and sons of anarchy

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
The Dark Knight Returns...get on it Rittenhouse...NO TOPPS JUNK!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
how i met your mother and sons of anarchy

I'd love to see a SOA set too Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to see Game of Thrones as well.

Also I think Being Human would make for a good set, especially a SyFy/BBC crossover set with boths versions being represented.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Would you choose one of these for a card set?
They are all very interesting shows.

1)Castle
2)Game of Thrones
3)Camelot
4)The Pillars of the Earth

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Would you choose one of these for a card set?
They are all very interesting shows.

1)Castle
2)Game of Thrones
3)Camelot
4)The Pillars of the Earth

For me, it would be Game of Thrones.
But how likely is the chance it be made?, HBO won't let a True Blood set be made (which I'd love too), I can't imagine anything would be different for Game of Thrones.

posted Hide Post
Anyone mention Game of Thrones...? No? Smile

GAME OF THRONES!!!!!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White Collar.

Please.

Thanks.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post