Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I saw an old SciFi show on the Sci-Fi Channel called "ROAR" with Heath Ledger. I LOVE it and would love a set of it - even without autos or costumes!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
My Hero,Anything with MR. Bean,Any other BBC America shows. Really funny. Eek Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
for my 2-cents i'd like to see BRISCO COUNTY JR & SLEDGE HAMMER and WHEN THINGS WERE ROTTEN all kinds of auto possibilities from 3 classic shows

Posts: 33 | Location: upland,ca,usa | Registered: February 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
John Doe wold have been great if they hadn't cancelled it after the first season!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Well, it was a movie, now it is a TV show because it is on AMC and Spike about 10 times a month, lol... The Godfather Trilogy.

This needs the Rittenhouse treatment too...

I can see it now, Quotable Godfather...
"You touch my sister again, I'll kill ya."
"Luca Brazze sleeps with the fishes."
"I need you Kate"
"Someday, I will need a favor from you..."
"I made him an offer he couldnt refuse."
(and that is just the first one!)

Think of the possible signers too!
Pacino, DeNiro, Caan, Diane Keaton, Vigoda, Duvall, Talia Shire, Danny Aiello, Andy Garcia, Bridget Fonda, Sofia Coppola, George Hamilton.....

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mr.meow
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see card sets from these shows....

WKRP
Diff'rent Strokes
Facts of Life
Miami Vice (or did they?)
Manimal (it would be a short set...only 8 episodes)
Trailer Park Boys (what can I say, I'm from Canada)

oh well that's all I can think of for now...when I started this post I must of had 10 ideas...now where are they? Confused

Posts: 111 | Location: Ontario | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I just watched the two Gerry Anderson Thunderbirds Movies "Thunderbirds Are Do" and "Thunderbird 6". I would love to see these get a set of there own and with some GREAT untapped Autos
[LIST]Bob Monkhouse
Cliff Richard
Guitar Legend HANK MARVIN
and the rest of The Shadows

Do you think Cards Inc could get them to sign?? I grew up listening to Cliff & the Shads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Although not a T.V show, id like to eventually see card set done on the Jason Bourne Movies, Mmost likely after the third and final film of the series is complete Wink. It has potential for some sweet autos including Matt Damon and Clive Owen, just to name a few.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I just watched the two Gerry Anderson Thunderbirds Movies "Thunderbirds Are Do" and "Thunderbird 6". I would love to see these get a set of there own and with some GREAT untapped Autos
_Bob Monkhouse_
_Cliff Richard_
Guitar Legend _HANK MARVIN _
and the rest of _The Shadows_

Do you think Cards Inc could get them to sign?? I grew up listening to Cliff & the Shads.

This would be great idea, though sadly Bob Monkhouse died a few months ago. Otherwise I'm sure he would have been a certain autograph for Cards Inc's forthcoming Carry On trading cards set.

Posts: 240 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
here's a great one: Camberwick Green and Trumpton Smile
I know I would pay good money for an auto or Pieceworks card of Pugh, Pugh, Barny Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub.

I bet that's got our American cousins confused Confused Wavey
Great idea . Unfortunatly the creator destroyed ALL the puppets and scenery thinking no-one would be interested in them and he wanted the space. Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see two of my favorites from this year. Cold Case and Medical Investigation.

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great idea . Unfortunatly the creator destroyed ALL the puppets and scenery thinking no-one would be interested in them and he wanted the space. Frown[/QUOTE]

True, I think only a very few bits and pieces were saved. Shake Head

How about the new Dr Who series ! Cool lenticular cards of Daleks exterminating people ! Big Grin

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew David:
How about the new Dr Who series ! Cool lenticular cards of Daleks exterminating people ! Big Grin
That's got to be the best suggestion on this thread Cool

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
here's a great one: Camberwick Green and Trumpton Smile
I know I would pay good money for an auto or Pieceworks card of Pugh, Pugh, Barny Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub.

sounds like a law firm Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Hey-Hey-Hey it's Fat Albert!! December 25, 2004, the movie is coming out. Any news on cards??? Promos?? Confused Dance

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I think a lot of people would join me in wanting a DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES card set. Or maybe not...

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I'll join ya jane for a desparate housewife uh set Big Grin that is.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would have liked one on Streethawk
or maybe Airwolf or how's about Blue Thunder

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I think a lot of people would join me in wanting a DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES card set. Or maybe not...

Despite the big ratings I'm not sure this show would be a big hit as a card set. I really like the show but I just can't see most of the fan base as the card collecting types. Lost, on the other hand, seems like a perfect candidate and Inkworks seems like they might be positioning themselves for such a set (they even had a page on their site telling people not to miss the opening episode if I recall).

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Lost, on the other hand, seems like a perfect candidate and Inkworks seems like they might be positioning themselves for such a set (they even had a page on their site telling people not to miss the opening episode if I recall).

I assumed this as well, after the promo card in the Comic Con pack, the cast appearance at the Inkworks booth in San Diego, and all the noise on their website about watching the show. Some great autograph potential if they decide to do a set(maybe we'll get that Ian Somerhalder auto I so desperately wanted to see out of Smallville Season 3)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post