Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
how about Monkey ???

RupT

Hey Rupt,is this an UK only show as I(worldly person that I am Roll Eyes) have not heard of this show.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
It's actually a Chinese (or possibly Japanese - somewhere in the Orient) show that was dubbed into English. It was originally shown in the UK in the late 70's/early 80's.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:

Hey Rupt,is this an UK only show as I(worldly person that I am Roll Eyes) have not heard of this show.

You really don't know this show??? It was fantastic!!! As Raj said i think it was a Japanese show which was dubbed in English.

It was also sometimes known as Monkey Magic (click on link for more info) and starred 4 main characters - Monkey, Tripitaka (a sort of monk), Pigsy (Pig Monster) and Sandy (Water Monster).

A set for this would be awesome... and i think auto's could be obtained as all cast memebers still seem to be alive according to the link above!!!!!

Anyone fromt he US know this show?

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
F-Troop,Man From U.N.C.L.E. (in color),Gene Autry/Pat Butram,Another M*A*S*H set.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George:
F-Troop,Man From U.N.C.L.E. (in color),Gene Autry/Pat Butram,Another M*A*S*H set.

I remember Man From U.N.C.L.E. I loved that show!

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full House and Mr Bellvedere!!!!

Maybe SOAP too!

Posts: 202 | Location: USA | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
I remember watching soap whenever I could sneek in and watch it. I think that would be a great set.

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
The Girl From U.N.C.L.E.,Another Green Hornet set,(with Batman/Robin),George Burns/Gracie Allen.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
id love to see a cards set from SEINFELD and cbs show ED!! how about a card set feturing an adam sandler movie wedding singer perhaps? quote"please, a little respect, for i am costanza, lord of the idiots!"

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kahlua_mudslide
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this show has been mentioned (this is a long thread!), but I would love it if they did MONK. Not much out there right now as far as collectibles for this show Frown

Posts: 22 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Has there been mention of "The George Lopez Show"? Possible autos could be
Cheech Marin
Paris Hilton(costume ?) Drool
Sandra Bullock
Edward James Olmos(I think)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
Any one remember 'AUTOMAN"? only went for about 12 episodes in the late 80"s ( God i miss the 80"S)
It was a Tron rip off.
Any way love to a set from it.

Come to think of it a set dedicated to bad 80'S shows would be fun.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kahlua_mudslide:
Don't know if this show has been mentioned (this is a long thread!), but I would love it if they did MONK. Not much out there right now as far as collectibles for this show Frown

That would be great...... the show is quite amusing!!!

Isn't the role played by the same actor who did Tech Sargent Chen in Galaxy Quest?

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Rups:

Yes it is! Tony Shaloub also played "Jeebs" in MIB2

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Adam-12,Emergency,Nash Bridges,Car 54-Where Are You?,McHales Navy(in Color). Clap

Picture of ActorNC
posted Hide Post
DAWSON'S CREEK!!!!!1

Posts: 75 | Location: USA | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Blake's 7, Small Wonder, Weird Science. Surf

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Gentle Ben.

If Gentle Ben were still alive (i assume he has passed on to teddy bear heaven) we could have had a pawtograph!!! Big Grin

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I Spy, Mission:Impossible,Alice,Flo(Kiss my grits!). 5 Posts #151???????

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Addams Family TV show,Burkes Law, Time Tunnel,Land Of The Giants(Regular card sets for each tv series).Dragnet,Adam 12,Emergency. How about E.R.? The Facts of Life,Night Court.