Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a set for Leverage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Kyle XY, The Troop, Aaron Stone, Merlin, NCIS, NCIS LA.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Wain
posted Hide Post
Rescue me, would be good to see this as a set. I would like to get a Denis Leary auto..

Posts: 48 | Location: London | Registered: January 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
How about a combined set for some of the USA shows. Most are owned by them and made by Universal. Say a set that has Monk, and Psych. One with In Plain Sight and Burn Notice, and one with Royle Pains and White Collar.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think Rittenhouse needs to try a few more older sets. Addams Family, Buck Rodgers, Classic and New V, more of Six Million Dollar man and Wild Wild West would be nice.

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
How about a combined set for some of the USA shows. Most are owned by them and made by Universal. Say a set that has Monk, and Psych. One with In Plain Sight and Burn Notice, and one with Royle Pains and White Collar.

What about a combined set for all of the Adult Swim shows? Actually, it would probably have to be a series of sets (they have so many shows!). Imagine the sketch cards!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Leverage, Futurama, Chuck, Merlin, Buck Rogers, Duck Dogers of the 21st and 1/2 Century/Marvin the Martian, (Daffy Duck.....Look at me, I'm a buzz boy.). Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Futurama's coming back on the 24th! Yay!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
If Bender is hit in the tucas, Is that a fender Bender ???

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Ha!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
If Bender bends fenders ( say that 3 times fast), is that a Futureama fender bender ??? I gotta quit..... my mind is lost, so if you find my mind. tell it I'm looking for it. Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Space 1999 would be cool. Give me the idea to create some mock ups ;-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Miami Vice would have been a great set.

Hot nights!
Hot Cars!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>:
Miami Vice would have been a great set.

LOL with dual swatch costume cards:

t-shirt + Armani style jacket

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A usa based old Dr Who set

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Blade(the tv series), NCIS, Chuck.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
and NCIS: LA to...w00t

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What about a Hellcats set? Including costume cards. Plus autos. That would be neat.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluegill:
What about a Hellcats set? Including costume cards. Plus autos. That would be neat.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday while I was catching up on the show.

I would love - Fringe, Sons of anarchy, Walking Dead, glee, Human Target, The Good Guys, The Cape looks like it would be amazing to do as a card set ( they are doing over the top villians Dick Tracy style ) Nikita, Smallville update, Chuck, Man there are so many I would love to see released

From the Cape: here is a picture of James Frain (True Blood) as the millionaire supervillain "Chess." Get it? His eyes are chess pieces

and this picture is Vinnie Jones (The Juggernaut in X-Men: The Last Stand) as the reptilian criminal "Scales."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBlueofnyc,

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What about American Pickers,Pawn Stars, Ice Road Truckers.

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post