Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Legion!

Not sure whether it's caught up with the lack of other X-Men merchandising, or if an 8 episode run has enough material for a card set, but would enjoy a set for it. Have been looking forward to it and enjoy it so far. Visually I would think the base set would be quite striking! A lot of warmth compared to the usual X-Men colour palettes.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Crusade. Stargate Universe, Legends, Timeline, Agent Carter.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still wish a Sherlock set got made. That's my #1 want as far as TV shows go. I think it would've been a big hit too. Frown

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Lucifer has just been renewed for a 3rd season next year. Please, pretty please . . .

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RRParksCARDS has the license now for MST3K Trading Cards. In the works right now (promos were issued in the last issue of NSU)
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Zhamlou,

Any further update for your MST3K set?

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Parks:
RRParksCARDS has the license now for MST3K Trading Cards. In the works right now (promos were issued in the last issue of NSU)
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Zhamlou,

Any further update for your MST3K set?

Very cool. Big Grin Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I always Liked Burn Notice....

There would be a nice amount of Autos... Bruce Campbell Inscribed "You Know Spies, Bunch of Bitc*y Little Girls Auto.... Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Sharon Gless,Coby Bell, Tim Matheson. Tricia Helfer, Kristanna Loken. Michael Shanks, Michael Weston (Real Name) as Spencer Watkowski and So Many More...........

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Is no one considering a license for the Netflix series, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage, that are combining into The Defenders?

Those shows look better suited to trading cards than some of the titles that have been recently licensed.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Rittenhouse commented about Daredevil on their forums a while back, when they were still making Agents of Shield. Can't recall it exactly but general jist that I remember was they were interested but didn't work out. Think Rittenhouse would have made a nice set!

EDIT: Here it is - from the older Ask Steve Charendoff thread on the 31st March 2016

quote:
Similarly, we tried very hard to get the licensing for the Daredevil series on Netflix, which I personally enjoy very much. At the time we tried, there just was no way to get it done -- too many legal impediments between Marvel and Netflix, from what I was told more than a year ago. Hopefully, that changes in the future, but it's the wrong conclusion to think that because those cards weren't made, it reflects on our desire or ability to make it happen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Here is a tribute for the series that will never come to life because of licenses issue from DC/Warner Bros. and 20th Century Fox. So this is a Mock up only and not relate to any future release from Topps or other company sadly Frown

3 card set from Batman TV covered each episode from each season like Star Trek TOS back in 1997.

- Base set: 3 cards covered per episode (front/back)
- 1 Profile card per episode (front/back)
- 1 Behind the scenes per episode (front/back)
- 1 cast/credit plaque covered 1 to 3 episodes from same guest star (front/back)

Promo for the 3 season

Base set from season 1

Movie preview subset covers the movie (front/back)

Foil (front/back)

Stickers (front/back)

Tribute Series (front/back)

Autographs (front/back)

Costumes (front/back)

Cut Signatures (front/back)

Sketch (front/back)

Adam West along Yvonne Craig you will be miss!
Stephane

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Agent of Baking
posted Hide Post
Hello I'm new to this site and thread. I've been collecting trading cards for over 20 years. I've mainly collected James Bond and Game of Thrones by Rittenhouse. I started with Buffy the Vampire Slayer however I've off -loaded this product to finance other sets.

I know it won't happen however the TV Series I'd really wish to see in foil packs is Jed Mercurio's Line of Duty. This being a BBC One flagship Police procedural drama series chances are very slim but you never know....

The list of potential signers would be great Vicky McClure, Martin Compston, Adrian Dunbar,Thandie Newton,Keeley Hawes,Daniel Mays,Craig (The Caddy) Parkinson,Jason Watkins,Lennie James,Jessica RaineWill Mellor, Neil Morrissey, Balaclava Men, H (?),Leanne Best,Owen Teale...

Series 5 will be worth the wait however writer series creator Mercurio's Bodyguard drama will be aired on BBC.

Posts: 4 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
I doubt a card set will happen, but I love the Line of Duty series too. Thumb Up
The main trio cast are fantastic, and my all time favourite was Keeley Hawes on series 2 and 3.
We can dream... Smile

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a set for The Orville. As well as the main cast auto's (singles, double auto's) some of the guest stars would be pretty cool to get:

Rob Lowe, Charlize Theron, Ralph Garman, Kari Byron, Robert Knepper to name a few.

Costume and prop cards as well.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I would like to have autograph cards for the cast of The Magicians. There are a lot of great quotes in the show that would be good for a Quotable set (ideally uncensored). Margo gets some great one-liners.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Survivors BBC (1975) created by Terry Nation, just watched it for the first time, season one was fab, also noticed even though 43 year old, all three leads are still with us + four other main leads + two stand out characters in two eps each, quick, someone get in touch with unstoppable cards.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I binged watched Travelers on Netflix. It would make a great card series.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
I don't remember if I suggested this series at an earlier point in this thread, but I'd love to see a card set for "Wild Palms".
Not even necessarily for the autograph cards, but for the possibilities in classy and cyberpunk 90s design.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Agent of Baking
posted Hide Post
I've already mentioned it on this site however please can we see aWestworld card set. I'm not missing my fix of GoT whilst this series is being aired.I enjoy a good puzzle and this show ticks all right boxes for me.Monday nights can't come soon enough roll on episode 3! I'm looking forward to x-files as well going to need deep pockets!! Cool

Posts: 4 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
For obvious reasons, Rittenhouse needs to get the license for "Timeless".

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
For obvious reasons, Rittenhouse needs to get the license for "Timeless".

AGREED!

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post