Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
would love to see the office (us)

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Supernatural,Criminal Minds or Californication,because...........................................I WANT A RACHEL MINER AUTOGRAPH CARD Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Still hopeing for a Gilmore Girls set. Seeing that only Lauren Graham (Parenthood) and Jarad P (Supernatural) are on television right now, it should be a great time to get the rest of the cast to commit to autographs!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two different Gilmore Girls sets were produced in Italy. There are no autographs in it but the sticker cards do exist.

quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Still hopeing for a Gilmore Girls set. Seeing that only Lauren Graham (Parenthood) and Jarad P (Supernatural) are on television right now, it should be a great time to get the rest of the cast to commit to autographs!

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking American Horror Story would make a great set. FX already ordered a second season.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Im sure these have been said but SCRUBS and FRIENDS are musts for me Roll Eyes Cool

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Carters show Millennium , one of the best shows , better then X-Files ....
Also a show from 1995/6 American Gothic...

Posts: 49 | Location: Sav GA ( Brisbane Australia) | Registered: September 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
I'm thinking American Horror Story would make a great set. FX already ordered a second season.

Could NOT agree more!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a set for the TV show "psych" personally- lots of great guest stars and the main cast themselves seem very fan friendly when I had seen them at an event in NYC earlier this year, plus Timothy Omundson and Corbin Bernsen have both signed cards in the past.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Two different Gilmore Girls sets were produced in Italy. There are no autographs in it but the sticker cards do exist.

quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

Well, I know what my next card project is!!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quantum leap and a new simpsons set with lots of guest star autos Thumb Up

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Death Valley!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I would love to see a set for the TV show "psych" personally- lots of great guest stars and the main cast themselves seem very fan friendly when I had seen them at an event in NYC earlier this year, plus Timothy Omundson and Corbin Bernsen have both signed cards in the past.

Val

I totally agree with you!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a set for 'Justified'. It's one of my two favorite shows on right now ('Breaking Bad' is number one by a large margin).

I hear Timothy Olyphant is a pretty terrible signer though, and he would be a 100% requirement of any set.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

Val

I totally agree with you!

My neice recently got me hooked on Psych. I'd definitely go after a master set of that if it was released! Great cast and guest stars!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I would love to see a set for 'Justified'. It's one of my two favorite shows on right now ('Breaking Bad' is number one by a large margin).

I hear Timothy Olyphant is a pretty terrible signer though, and he would be a 100% requirement of any set.

Justified is a very good show, I'm half way through Season 2 now. I think I like Walton Goggins even better than Olyphant and would love to get his autograph as well. However a card license for this show would be similar to Sons of Anarchy. I could see both of them being successful as a premium pack release, but I don't think manufacturers want to take the risk on anything that isn't Si-Fi.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:

Love Justified Big Grin it's one of my top favourite shows as well.

And I agree that to do a set for that show, Timothy Olyphant's auto would be a MUST, I wouldn't be interested in one without it.

I think Deadwood (one of my all time favourite shows) would have made an awesome set. It could have had a great line-up of autos and the costume cards could have been amazing.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A couple of shows come to mind.
I'd like to see a Burn Notice set.
Also, Hawaii Five-O (the old series)

Posts: 2 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:

Love Justified Big Grin it's one of my top favourite shows as well.

And I agree that to do a set for that show, Timothy Olyphant's auto would be a MUST, I wouldn't be interested in one without it.

I think Deadwood (one of my all time favourite shows) would have made an awesome set. It could have had a great line-up of autos and the costume cards could have been amazing.

I adore "Justified" and "Deadwood" myself, and a set for either/both would be most awelcome!

Maybe LOTR fans could get a Brad Dourif (Grima Wormtongue) autograph card after all as he played the "Physician" on Deadwood.

There was a limited edition Deadwood Season 3 DVD set sold a few years back at Best Buy and it included two decks of Deadwood playing cards which featured some of the main characters on the face cards, so at least there's those.

I also picked up the Ian McShane (Al Swearengen) autograph from the "Seeker" set as well as the John Hawkes (Sol Starr) autograph from one of the "Lost" sets simply because of how much I enjoyed their performances on "Deadwood". I have never seen the "Seeker" movie or the "Lost" TV show.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I didn't know about the 2 decks of playing cards with images, I only have the special complete collectors edition that came in a wooden box with a poker set and shot glasses. It's very nice but I have never used them Big Grin
But now I really want those other decks Twak Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post