Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of T3MAN
posted Hide Post
My Two Cents

HR Puffinstuff
Sigmond the Seamoster
and other Sid & Marty Kroft Shows

Bewitched

I Dream of Jeanie

I would love to see all the Clint Eastwood (Cowboy) with all the one liners shows on cards.

And maybe some older Disney shows, Petes Dragon, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Mary Poppins etc.

"WHO EVER SAID HUMANS ARE LOGICAL" STAR TREK IV: VOYAGE HOME

Posts: 394 | Location: Cedar City, Utah USA | Registered: August 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
Disregarding rights, clearances, and any other legal entanglements:

Absolutely Fabulous
Friends (with a Matthew Perry auto Luv You)
Seinfeld
And a compilation of courtroom dramas: Law & Order, LA Law, The Practice, etc.

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
quote:
And a compilation of courtroom dramas: Law & Order, LA Law, The Practice, etc.

I WISH!! We have been talking about it forever lol
there have been SOM MANY great guest stars on these shows!!! I dont see why there isnt a set yet :O(

My votes for card sets are...
1-Will and Grace ( Madonna Auto)???? or matt Damon even

2-ER-scrubs costume cards :O)

3-SURVIVOR!!!! (With the right planning this could be a GREAT SET!!!)

4-American Idol...lets face it they all have some talent and bound to be somewhat famous someday....why not get them to sign while they are all still newbies to the biz and enjoy it!

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER

~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Invaders??

Does anyone remember this show?? It was great..... I used to love watching it. You could have heat sensitive chase cards which might show the invaders disappearing in red light like when they were killed/shot in the show.

Or maybe

Time Tunnel (excellent show - would love to se re-runs of it)

Land of the Giants (again re-runs would be great)

"Ahead, Raaaaammmming Speeeeed!!!"

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angeleyes777:
If there's any current TV show that's just begging for a card set to be made, it's definitely CSI. There could be so many interesting cards, both common and chase. I'd definitely buy that one!

CSI would be my choice, if I could choose a TV show for a new card set.

Something was posted about this on the Rittenhouse forum, I wish I could remember which bit it was under. I think the gist of it was that CBS weren't interested in having a card set. Did anybody else read it? Confused

For anyone who was interested it's under the "What great things does Rittenhouse have in store" thread on the Rittenhouse forum.

Lesley

[This message was edited by LesleyW on April 28, 2003 at 05:38 PM.]

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
I would like to see Airwolf, Hardcastle & McCormick, Gone in 60 Seconds plus it was a short lived show but Special Unit 2.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thao
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DisneyChick74:
3-SURVIVOR!!!! (With the right planning this could be a GREAT SET!!!)

4-American Idol...lets face it they all have some talent and bound to be somewhat famous someday....why not get them to sign while they are all still newbies to the biz and enjoy it!

And I was thinking that I was the only one thinking about Survivor and American Idol cards.

Survivor cards would be good, but I would so love them to have AI cards, with signatures of the final 12 (okay, I've only seen the second one, but still!). I am addicted to AI, and can see myself going nuts over AI cards (especially if they would have autos from Clay, Charles, and Josh Luv You!!!)

I think That 70's Show cards would be cool too, cause that show is halarious.

I'd love to see Malcolm in the Middle cards as well, cause I love that show, and Frankie Muniz is such a cutie pie Luv You!!

Posts: 106 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snickers
posted Hide Post
Although it wasn't a great program, some of the paintings they featured before the shows started were pretty cool. They would atleast make a great subset to the twilight zone since sterling produced the show. Maybe have the artists sign them.
I would like to see a "Best Sceen" cards from various flics, or maybe call them, "Memorable Moments" cards...hmm, I like that...
Best,
Ralphy

Posts: 147 | Location: aurora il. 60504 | Registered: March 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
3-SURVIVOR!!!! (With the right planning this could be a GREAT SET!!!) --- DisneyChick74

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
That is a Survivor card GAME - I personally have divested myself from any and all gaming collections (I still have some around but have popped them all into boxes and am waiting to trade them off) so unless you collect CCGs these cards are worthless

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"Admiral, there be WHALES here!" - Commander Montgomery Scott

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Jeremiah??

I am really enjoying this show at the moment!! A card set for this would be brilliant!! Big Grin

How popular is it in the US???

RupT

"The secondary gyrodyne relays in the propulsion field inter-matrix have depolarised."
"In English!"
"I'm just reading what it says here!"
-Emergency Medical Hologram II and the Doctor

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jeremiah??

I am really enjoying this show at the moment!! A card set for this would be brilliant!! Big Grin

How popular is it in the US??? --- RupT
- Not sure, but don't hear a whole lot of people talking about it. I hear more discussions about "The Dead Zone" which I think would make an excellent set. And it would allow for some interesting insert card possibilities. Especially with lenticular cards. And the autograph list from the regular and recurring cast as well as guest stars would be phenomenal. Anthony Michael Hall, Nicole DeBoer (Ezri Dax - ST: DS9), David Ogden Stiers (Charles Emerson Winchester - M*A*S*H), Peter Wingfield (Methos - Highlander), Sean Patrick Flannery (Indiana Jones - Young Indiana Jones Chronicles), Gerald McRaney (Major McGillis - Major Dad).

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiniMe:
I hear more discussions about _"The Dead Zone"_ which I think would make an excellent set... And the autograph list from the regular and recurring cast as well as guest stars would be phenomenal. Anthony Michael Hall, Nicole DeBoer (Ezri Dax - ST: DS9), David Ogden Stiers (Charles Emerson Winchester - M*A*S*H), ...

From hanging out at the M*A*S*H newsgroup, I've learned that it seems the David Ogden Stiers doesn't generally sign, so he might be tough, but it also seems that sometimes he can possibly be persuaded for a donation to a charity he supports.

-Bob-

"It's rumored that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez would like to remake 'Casablanca'. This is great news for those who love the film but wish it was terrible."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Charstar
posted Hide Post
How about an Eco challege set.(Adventure racing)
If you watched lately there would be beautiful places and then you would have all the banged up racers and of course the sick ones. Only one team wins.

Trading spaces set- front of card is before and back is after! Please a Ty's auto card ! Paige , Frank . Oh I still want Vern to decorate my house!

I wouldn't mind an American idol set with sound chips put in all the cards just like costume cards!

How about a superbowl commerial set! For a million dollors or more a pop it would be nice to see what all that money was wasted on!

Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder who you are?
*Charstar*

Posts: 1028 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of kathywc
posted Hide Post
I second the vote for trading spaces.....and repeat the law and order, and iron chef requests I made to the gods earlier......please? <g>

kathy warrior counselor

www.geocities.com/warrior_counselor/index.html

Posts: 708 | Location: Burlington, NC | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
the MASH 35th anniversay is coming up in 4 years, maybe someone could shake loose a set in time for 2007 complete with autos would be nice - I mean, you could have 20 autos and still be in the "main cast" area! and guest stars?? TONS including the auto I would really want: Pat Morita

And speaking of Pat Morita: How about the Karate Kid trilogy?????????? 20th anniversary is next year Smile

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"Admiral, there be WHALES here!" - Commander Montgomery Scott

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Pat was supposed to be at Collectormania over the weekend but some reason didn't turn up!!!

A shame really, i really wanted his autograph!! Frown

RupT

"The secondary gyrodyne relays in the propulsion field inter-matrix have depolarised."
"In English!"
"I'm just reading what it says here!"
-Emergency Medical Hologram II and the Doctor

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I'm with you on the MASH set! With autos, this could be a real hit. It is always on in syndication, it couldn't stay around without tons of fans.

"Finally using an Avatar that depicts my screen name" - DobbySmile

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I had posted about Futurama in the past, and even though I still would like that in its own set, if nobody thinks there is enough interest in it solo how about an "Adult Swim" set from the Cartoon Network?

-Bob-

"It's rumored that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez would like to remake 'Casablanca'. This is great news for those who love the film but wish it was terrible."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
I second Kennywood's earlier nomination of Schoolhouse Rock - I loved those! I saw a Schoolhouse Rock video for sale the other day that was being put out by Disney - am I the only one who didn't know that? Confused

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post