Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
Jeremiah??

I am really enjoying this show at the moment!! A card set for this would be brilliant!! Big Grin

How popular is it in the US???

RupT

Hi RupT:

I have never heard of the TV show Jeremiah. Does that air in the U.S.?

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have never heard of the TV show Jeremiah. Does that air in the U.S.? --- H_Toser

- It's on the Showtime (cable network) and stars Malcolm Jamal Warner (Theo Huxtable - The Cosby Show) and Luke Perry (Pike - Buffy the Vampire Slayer - theatrical version). Used to air right after "STARGATE SG-1 (before that show moved to the Sci-Fi Channel (another cable network).

[ Hoped that helped. Big Grin ]

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
And it's produced by J. Michael Straczynski of "Babylon 5" fame.

-Bob-

"It's rumored that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez would like to remake 'Casablanca'. This is great news for those who love the film but wish it was terrible."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Oh, ok. Thanks Mini and Bob.

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

I have never heard of the TV show Jeremiah. Does that air in the U.S.?

There you go Harris, i answered your question without actually talking about the show Big Grin

RupT

"The secondary gyrodyne relays in the propulsion field inter-matrix have depolarised."
"In English!"
"I'm just reading what it says here!"
-Emergency Medical Hologram II and the Doctor

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I have never heard of the TV show Jeremiah. Does that air in the U.S.? --- H_Toser

There you go Harris, i answered your question without actually talking about the show Big Grin --- RupT
This one is strong in the ways of the FORCE Cool

quote:
Oh, ok. Thanks Mini and Bob. --- H_ Toser

- Vous êtes bienvenu mon ami. Vous mon ami, ne sont-ils pas vous sont-ils toujours?

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

"I am a WATCHER, part of a secret society of men and women who observe and record but never interfere, we know the truth about immortals ....... In the end there can be only one !"

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Escape from New York and Escape from LA.. I am hoping Kurt Russel does one more to make it a trilogy..... maybe... Escape from Detroit? Escape from Miami? and I for one would love to see..... Escape from Boston! they wouldnt even have to build a destroyed mockup! LOLOL

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

"Admiral, there be WHALES here!" - Commander Montgomery Scott

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
or how about escape from Liverpool Big Grin

RupT

"The secondary gyrodyne relays in the propulsion field inter-matrix have depolarised."
"In English!"

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
AIRWOLF

With lenticular cards of Airwolf in combat, as well as in flight. Big Grin

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Picture of Jason
posted Hide Post
Charstar........I am with you I would love to see a set based upon the Eco-challenge. I would also like to see sets for Trading SPaces and Iron Chef.

Maybe a set based upon Shark week or maybe the series Cosmos. A set based upon the special walking with dinosaurs would be very cool. Can you tell which channel I watch alot?

Just some quick thoughts.

Posts: 53 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
Escape from New York and Escape from LA.. I am hoping Kurt Russel does one more to make it a trilogy.....

Supposedly, there's an animated movie in the works that Kurt Russel will involved with. And a new comic book series.

-Bob-

{BTW, Dan, I'm desperately trying to find that Hulk sell sheet for you! I've managed to lose it somewhere in the morass of cards that is my apartment! Eek}

"It's rumored that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez would like to remake 'Casablanca'. This is great news for those who love the film but wish it was terrible."

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
If you happen to find an X-Men 2 sell sheet in the process........ hehehe...

your TAS sheet should be there any day now Smile

"Admiral, there be WHALES here!" - Commander Montgomery Scott

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
get a load of this pick I found:

"By your command, Imperious Leader"

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
How about "Battle of The Network Stars"!

Lots of auto possiblilities....

and for the ladies, maybe some costume cards of Scott Baio's post-obstacle-course gym shorts?! Eek

Sorry about that.

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
How about Manimal???

Does anyone remember this show???

You have lenticulars of the main actor (cannot for the life of me rmember his name) changing into his various different animals....

RupT

"In English!"

Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
What a horrible show it was too!

try this link:.
http://epguides.com/Manimal/

"By your command, Imperious Leader"

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
How about "The Night Stalker"? It's a bit like the early X-Files episodes when they were still mainly beastie of the week eps.

Willow: "Yeah, I-I know, but... it's a whole night. I don't think I can sleep without her."
Anya: "You can sleep with me. Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
What a horrible show it was too!

I used to think that show was great when i was a kid.....but i recently saw the repeats on Bravo i think it was.....and yes, boy was it a terrible show!!! Red Face

RupT

"In English!"

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Pink Panther films with Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau. Plenty of films (5 w/ Sellers), lots of groovy co-stars (Robert Wagner, Elke Sommer, Claudia Cardinale, Capucine, Herbert Lom, Burt Kwouk, Dyan Cannon, Robert Webber, Christopher Plummer, David Niven, et. al.), and maybe a signature cut card of Sellers? Lots of costumes (remember Professor Balls?) for costume cards. Subsets: Kato Karate!, Women of Clouseau, Location Exotica, Behind the Scenes, Peter Sellers Tribute, Blake Edwards Gallery, Box-toppers of the animated Pink Panther, and a Diamond-shaped Case Topper.

Put me to work, Inkworks/Rittenhouse/Cards Inc.!!!!

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Both the TV and Motion Picture properties would make terrific sets. Rittenhouse, Inkworks, do you hear me? Please!