Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Seriously if they do a Nikita set on this new series when one was never done for the original series that had a 5 year run, I will be pretty annoyed!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
One show i would buy cases of ... Chuck .... Best show on TV period . I would kill for auto's from that show .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Chuck would be so great. They have so many guest stars to pick from, do season 1&2 together then 3&4.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree with chuck,auto's would be pretty cool
Sarah Lancaster
Mini Anden
Nicole Richie
Stacey Kiebler

wow Thumb Up

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
I agree with chuck,auto's would be pretty cool
Sarah Lancaster
Mini Anden
Nicole Richie
Stacey Kiebler

wow Thumb Up

Not to mention Yvonne Strahovski, Rachel Bilson, Linda Hamilton, Scott Bakula, Kristin Kreuk, Jordana Brewster, Morgan Fairchild, Steve Austin, Timothy Dalton, and many, many more.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a nice new set of cards based on Hanna- Barbera cartoons from the 70's and 80's alot of the shows from that time only had 13 episodes so you could do a nice set of 9 cards for each seires and it would be good. Some voice actor auto's would also be sweet. Some shows could be:
* Josie and the Pussycats (1970–1972, CBS)
* Harlem Globetrotters (1970–1972, CBS)
* The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show (1971–1972, CBS)
* Help!... It's the Hair Bear Bunch! (1971–1974, CBS)
* The New Scooby-Doo Movies (1972–1974, CBS)
* The Flintstones Comedy Hour (1972–1974, CBS)
* Wait till Your Father Gets Home (1972–1974, syndication)
* Super Friends (1973–1986, ABC)
* Yogi's Gang (1973, ABC)
* Charlotte's Web (1973, theatrical feature film, distributed by Paramount Pictures)
* Speed Buggy (1973–1974, ABC)
* The Addams Family (1973–1974, NBC)
* Hong Kong Phooey (1974–1975, ABC)
* The Tom and Jerry/Grape Ape/Mumbly Show (1975–1976, ABC)
* The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour (1976–1977, ABC)
* Jabberjaw (1976–1977, ABC)
* Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics/Scooby's All-Stars (1977–1979, ABC)
* Yogi's Space Race (1978–1979, NBC)
* The All-New Popeye Hour (1978–1983, co-production with King Features Syndicate, CBS)
* The New Fred and Barney Show (1979, NBC)
* Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (1979–1980, ABC)

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Chris I went for this license and they wont do trading cards
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the 1994 Hanna-Barbera classics set done by Cardz left a sour taste or the new regime just not interested. Big Shame as I am sure Tom would have done a GREAT set.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Thats to bad I wonder what happened to WB that they have turned against the hobby so much.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
MORE FRINGE!!!! Metal

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kraft Television Theatre.predates The Twilight Zone.

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TWIN PEAKS
I know star pics did it but I had a vivid dream once back in the 90's opening packs and remember a base card of ronette pulaski which was lush Smile
auto's would be great with the star cast of season one and season two with edditions like david warner (signed twice but yet to see his real face ) kenneth welsh,robin lively and heather graham
and don t forget rittenhouse everette mcgill was also in licence to kill Razz
the more i think about it the more i like it,i can see the ''Hows Annie ? case card right now lol

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for someone to announce a Big Bang Theory set. An absolute shoe-in for trading cards given the show's subject matter.

On a slight tangent, I still think a set based on a TV series that never existed would still be a big seller - GALAXY QUEST Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Still waiting for someone to announce a Big Bang Theory set. An absolute shoe-in for trading cards given the show's subject matter.

On a slight tangent, I still think a set based on a TV series that never existed would still be a big seller - GALAXY QUEST Thumb Up

I agree with Graham...Big Bang Theory! But they better hurry, it's already in it's 4th season. Penny on a t-card...oh yeah!

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

I agree with Graham...Big Bang Theory! But they better hurry, it's already in it's 4th season. Penny on a t-card...oh yeah!

she already is,she was in charmed Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Here is a tribute for the series that will never come to life because of licenses issue from DC/Warner Bros. and 20th Century Fox. So this is a Mock up only and not relate to any future release from Topps or other company sadly Frown [...]

[...]

I have absolutly no knowledge about the Batman TV series (actually just recognized a photo Joan Collins sent me, so it was from Batman! ^^) I must say I LOVE Luv You the way you put together this set! I now wish I could get a base set, or open a box! I might have seen a couple of episodes ages ago, and you captured well the spirit of the show.

I would love to see a Bionic Woman, Luv You the original series, card set. The first season just came out in DVD (USA).

I would also love a new Angel Luv You set.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Since Warner Brothers will no long talk to card companies about licensing show these are just a few of the shows we can not get card sets for.

• Wonder Woman (1975–1979)
• The Dukes of Hazzard (1979–1985)
• V (1984–1985)
• Night Court (1984–1992)
• Freddy's Nightmares (1988–1990)
• Tales from the Crypt (1989–1996)
• The Flash (1990–1991)
• Lois & Clark the new adventures of Superman (1993–1997)
• ER (1994–2009)
• Babylon 5 (1993–1998)
• Smallville (2001–present
• Birds of Prey (2002–2003)
• Veronica Mars (2004–2007)
• Supernatural (2005–present)
• The Big Bang Theory (2007–present)
• Pushing Daisies (2007–2009)
• Chuck (2007–present)
• Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (Co-produced with C2-Pictures) (2008–2009)
• Fringe (Co-produced with Bad Robot) (2008–present)
• The Mentalist (2008–present)
• The Vampire Diaries (Co-produced with CBS Television Studios) (2009–present)
• Human Target (2010–present)
• Dallas (TV series)
• The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (1964–1968)
• CHiPs (1977–1983)
• Logan's Run (1977–1978)
• The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
• The Avengers (TV series)
• Max Headroom
• Get Smart
• Gilligan's Island
• The Greatest American Hero
• Any Hanna-Barbera Cartoons
• My Favorite Martian
• Nip/Tuck
• Nikita (TV series)
• Unnatural History (TV series)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Cline,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had a big crush on Heather Menzies when I was young,so I,ed love to see Logan's Run Luv You

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My theory about the Big Bang Theory is,when did a sitcom ever make a good card series ? Razz

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Personally, i would love to see a Quantum Leap set. There were a lot of good guest stars who, if they could get them to sign would make for a great set.

Posts: 8 | Location: work | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post