Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I would love to see TV networks & Cable networks Cards...

Like NBC, ABC, CBS, HBO and so on...

They can do new & old shows.

Autos, pieceworks.

It would be great.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was talking to my brother about what tv shows I'd love to see card sets from, and there was two shows I really wanted.

Emergency! the old 70's firefighter show, which still rocks and SCTV would be my other choice.

I'd love to see Inkworks do these sets, I have an easier time collecting all the autographs from their sets.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rabbit:

Emergency! the old 70's firefighter show, which still rocks and SCTV would be my other choice.

At the San Diego Comic Con last year Shout! Factory was giving away promo trading card sets for SCTV. I've got one around here somewhere.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:

At the San Diego Comic Con last year Shout! Factory was giving away promo trading card sets for SCTV. I've got one around here somewhere.

-Bob-

Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot that the SCTV Volume 4 release had cards in it. There were 8 cards.

Martin Short as Ed Grimley
Catherine O'Hara as Dusty Towne
John Candy as Dr.Tongue
Eugene Levy as Bobby Bittman
Dave Thomas as Liberace
Rick Moranis as Elton John
Joe Flaherty as Guy Caballero
Andrea Martin as Edith Prickley

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Reaper. I would kill for an auto of the devil... Big Grin

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
To recap some of my favs that people have posted so far...

Past tv shows

Wonder Woman Bouncey
Batman 60's Bouncey
The Bionic Woman Bouncey
Elektra Woman & Dyna Girl Bouncey
La Femme Nikita Bouncey

New Shows

Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles Bouncey
Ugly Betty Bouncey

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
At last years San Diego Comic Con, Inkworks had Jennifer Love Hewitt signing at their booth. Makes me wonder if they have a set of Ghost Whispers in the works?

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dillndill:
At last years San Diego Comic Con, Inkworks had Jennifer Love Hewitt signing at their booth. Makes me wonder if they have a set of Ghost Whispers in the works?

For what it's worth if memory serves me right Uncle Allan said they didn't have a set in the works but had been approached by the studio or the network (I can't remember exactly who) specifically to host the signing.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Monk and 2 1/2 Men.

I adore Holland Taylor and Conchetta Farrell, they are better than the leads.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'll add Dexter to this list. They could have some great blood splattered costume cardsSmile
I'd also love to collect the autos. I think this would be a great set, but I doubt it would ever happen.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
I know its been said before - heck, I've probably said it before - but I just re-watched the entire series of The Wire (seasons 1-5).
I started watching this again a few months ago, and timed it so I'd obtain S5 from my pre-order right when I finished watching S4.

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alias_0070
posted Hide Post
Pushing Daisies
Reaper
Chuck
Blood Ties
Friends
Eureka
Psych
Dead Like Me
True Blood
Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alias_0070,

Posts: 98 | Location: usa | Registered: July 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Top 10 Wish list

1.House
2.Dexter
3.Terminator
4.Fringe
5.Bones
6.Ghost Hunters
7.True Blood
8.Family Guy
9.Emtourage
10.Law and Order SVU

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a set for PUSHING DAISIES.
I would particlarly be interesed in auto cards of Ellen Greene & Kristin Chenoweth two Broadway musical Superstars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Dexter would be the top of my list, with 'blood' memorabilia cards and maybe 'cut' signatures Smile

Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hi Pete,

You will be happy:

Check also this conversation here

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Well it's time to update the list.

1- Dexter: Awesome to see it being made! Big Grin
2- True Blood: I'm completely hooked and would love to see a set. I've always liked Anna Paquin, but not quite enough to pay what her autograph cards sell for but that's changed due to the show and I find myself hunting her auto.
3- Breaking Bad: The wait for season 2 is killing me, season 2 doesn't start until March.
4- Bones: Still one of my favorites, good solid show accross the board.
5- NCIS: See Bones

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
i could go for True Blood Smile

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
i could go for True Blood Smile

Vampire squishy prop cards... Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post