Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
How about Community? It's a lot of fun with a fair number of good guests. There are a ton of pop culture references.

I'd like Breygent to do this set. They do great prop cards, and I'd love a paintball card.

I see this as a comprehensive overview of all six seasons. Since season six is currently airing on Yahoo Screen, there is still time to get this set out before the movie begins production (#sixseasonsandamovie).

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Salem

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
Salem

The Burned at the Stake prop card alone would be worth it. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were rumors of another "Austin Powers" movie in the works. I think the original movie should have a card set. It had a great cast and it's coming up on its 20th anniversary.

It was released just when we needed a well-done spy spoof. It had a quotable hero and villain with a great cast and Fembots to boot. The sequels had less of the charm and ranged into more outhouse humor.

In another direction I think someone should make a "River Monsters" (Animal Planet nature/science show) set. It sounds like one of those Bigfoot/Loch Ness shows that never find anything real but it is about a biologist who looks for the basis of "fish stories" and the animals revealed are at least as bizarre as anything imagined.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Community said no

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Community said no

Tom

That is the saddest card-related news I have ever heard. #SixSeasonsandaSadstory

So, when that happens do they give a reason? Is it because they just don't want to fool with it? Or don't see value in it?

I realize this may go unanswered to avoid potentially offending the production company, but I had to ask.

Thanks!

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Community said no

Tom

That is the saddest card-related news I have ever heard. #SixSeasonsandaSadstory

So, when that happens do they give a reason? Is it because they just don't want to fool with it? Or don't see value in it?

I realize this may go unanswered to avoid potentially offending the production company, but I had to ask.

Thanks!

This makes me very sad too. Community is my favourite comedy, and I would have loved a set.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
I would like to see Crusade (The short lived spin-off of Babylon 5) get a card set. It could be a combination of various sets put together in the same box:

• An extension of the Complete B5 set which would also include cards for the two episodes from the Babylon 5 Lost Tales episodes DVD that were released as a direct-to-DVD production well after the series ended.
  • Crusade Profile set.
  • Three card episode synopsis set for each of the Crusade episodes.

It would be nice to be able to collect B5 again.

I can always hope for a B5 Anniversary set to be released in 2019...

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Daredevil Netflix show would be good (with an insert set of images from his Hulk cameo from the 80's!) and could have a lot of great images.

A TMNT set from the new show would be very welcome in my house, I know the Rebels set was well received.

Adventures of Brisco County Jr - Because, well dreams are free, right?

If I am dreaming how about Space: Above and Beyond?

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
The summer shows are pretty good. I like Defiance and Dark Matter.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Modern Family
who wouldn't want an auto of Sarah Hyland or jessie Tyler Ferguson.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Jessica Jones!

And again, Daredevil.

(It could be cool to just have a Defenders set in a couple of years time that covers both as well as Luke Cage and Iron Fist)

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
Modern Family

Sarah Hyland available in the Vampire Academy set while you wait for Modern Family.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
Modern Family

Sarah Hyland available in the Vampire Academy set while you wait for Modern Family.

Nice, that set passed me by, thanks.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Gilmore girls is returning to Netflix. It is about time we get a set about my favorite show.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I would have thought Gotham would have made a good set!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

And now I see cryptozoic have it for 2016 Dance Dance

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I think you may have just used up one of your three wishes. Try asking for money. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
quote:

I think you may have just used up one of your three wishes. Try asking for money. Big Grin
I keep trying that one Big Grin

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Trailer park boys.

Posts: 2 | Location: hamilton | Registered: January 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post