Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
What about:

The Following or The Black List?

Both good ideas. I especially would like a set for The Following. Valorie Curry, Kevin Bacon, et al autographs would fit nicely into my collection.

I still think a Gravity Falls (Disney cartoon) would be cool.

Now that it is over, I think and IT Crowd set would be really cool. There are a lot of autos that would be good for that, but the props could be really cool. Of course, I say that as an IT guy...

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I posted this many moons ago and here it is again!

Bones

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
What about:

Both good ideas. I especially would like a set for The Following. Valorie Curry, Kevin Bacon, et al autographs would fit nicely into my collection.

Now that it is over, I think and IT Crowd set would be really cool. There are a lot of autos that would be good for that, but the props could be really cool. Of course, I say that as an IT guy...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
I posted this many moons ago and here it is again!

Bones

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
What about:

VERY cool! I need this set.

My 16 month old and I watch this show all the time. She loves dipper and Mabel and dances to the theme song. I just stumble on it one day and it caught her attention. Of course, it's fun for me, too.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Torchwood, K9, Sarah Jane Chronicles......

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I'm sure this is jumping the gun a bit, but Showtime's new series Penny Dreadful looks like it will be a cool show to do a set from.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Almost Human.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
I'd really like to see The Following get some card love one day Smile

A little more of a stretch but Hannibal and Homeland, and further a stretch but I really enjoy Suits.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Almost Human.

Not gonna happen, it just got cancelled. Too bad, I really liked the show.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone above said Torchwood-- there was a promo card produced for a TW set in 2010 by Strictly Ink, but the set itself never came out, to my knowledge

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Someone above said Torchwood-- there was a promo card produced for a TW set in 2010 by Strictly Ink, but the set itself never came out, to my knowledge

I'd be all over a Torchwood set, as would many of my customers.

Maybe Topps will see the Dr. Who set sell well and give another BBC show a shot?

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Orphan Black

It would be really fun if Tatiana Maslany would sign autograph cards for each of the characters she plays.

Agree 100%, Kennywood.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Been re-watching the Muppets movies / shows with my daughter. I think a retro Muppets set would be loads of fun. Fraggle Rock, too...

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd LOVE to see a Teen Wolf set. It's such a ridiculous show, but its my favorite one on television right now. Smile

Also Agents of SHIELD...I'm not a huge fan, but it's growing on me, and it would be completely worth it for a Clark Gregg auto.

And Hawaii Five-O (the new series). I doubt that one will ever happen, but dammit I love that show/cast/everything.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ariana,

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Haven't even seen this one, but everyone seems to be raving and I guess I will give in to peer pressure eventually. Big Grin

Orange is the New Black

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Haven't even seen this one, but everyone seems to be raving and I guess I will give in to peer pressure eventually. Big Grin

Orange is the New Black

I would agree. That show neeeeeeds a card set.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Duck Dynasty. Uncle Si is a hoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

Orange is the New Black

I would agree. That show neeeeeeds a card set.

I echo what Jane said.
I could definitely see a great set made out of that license.

And I'll say it again, I'd still love to see a Haven set. I think it has potential to make an interesting card set.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
orange wont happen.said no go with cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post