Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
I'm reminded that there not being a card release for Chuck is a missed opportunity.
Perhaps in 10 years as a retro thing?

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Would love a new set for The X-Files revival, ideally from RA with a comprehensive set of nice full-bleed autos covering the entire series.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Would love a new set for The X-Files revival, ideally from RA with a comprehensive set of nice full-bleed autos covering the entire series.

YES to this!! Am enjoying the new series so a new set with autos would be fantastic! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
This new show hasn't been renewed yet and the storyline could use work, but is anyone else here liking Lucifer?

The actors, music and atmosphere are better than the plots so far, but I am still watching it.

That's more than I can say for Arrow, The Flash, Sleepy Hollow, IZombie and Second Chance, all started and dropped by me in about 2 episodes. And there are a few cards sets on those already, so why not Lucifer if it returns.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
This new show hasn't been renewed yet and the storyline could use work, but is anyone else here liking Lucifer?

Yeah! It's been decent enough so far. I'd love to see them tighten some stuff up and focus on some more mythology stuff for season 2, but really enjoying Tom Ellis's performance in Lucifer so far!

Not a bad show. Hoping it gets picked up for a second season soon.

Posts: 14 | Location: Belfast | Registered: January 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So for Season 2, Lucifer is bringing on Mommy in the form of Tricia Helfer, Michael Imperioli as Angel Uriel and also adding Aimee Garcia to the regular cast. Charisma Carpenter will be a guest star in an episode.

That is in addition to other card favorites Lesley-Ann Brandt, D. B Woodside, Dawn Olivieri and Rebecca De Mornay already there. Not to mention the actual stars Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Rachel Harris and Kevin Alejandro.

This is a great cast of fan favorites and they do Comic Cons. Most of these people have signed cards before for other shows and are likely to sign for this one if asked.

It's a fun show and it has a following and a highly anticipated second season. So how about somebody making a card set? Pleassse . . .

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
With new episodes coming this November- Gilmore Girls needs a set.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I second Gilmore Girls, but I'd also like to add Stranger Things to the conversation. Several good actors who are not well-known, but who could have bright futures. Plus, Winona Ryder would be a cool autograph.

It would be a cool set for prop / costume cards, too. They could use the game set to create prop cards. Imagine a 1/1 prop with the Demogorgon piece in it.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Killjoys, Dark Matter.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Shameless
Hannibal
Daredevil

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I started watching "The Strain" (FX network) last year after two friends recommended it. Just when I thought "vampire shows" had been drained dry of any chance at being great, along comes this one based on a book trilogy co-authored by Guillermo Del Toro. It's got the right mix of mythology and history and the story moves along in every episode. It's more creepy than gory. Sesaon 2 just ended with the third and final season coming next year.

It would be great to get a series for each season but I'd like to see at least one big overview set at some point.

Posts: 4374 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
izombie and Lucifer would make interesting sets.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Sesaon 2 just ended with the third and final season coming next year.

It would be great to get a series for each season but I'd like to see at least one big overview set at some point.

That was actually season 3 that just ended, the fourth and final season will air next year Wink

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
izombie and Lucifer would make interesting sets.

I like both of those suggestions. iZombie would be awesome. Pieces of brains in prop cards would rock. I'd love autos of the 4 main characters. There have been a few good guests and tertiary characters for autographs.

It would also be a good set for some nice acetate cards with "blood" on them, or in them...

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I am totally on board with "Stranger things". I would really love a "Westworld"-set also Smile I don`t collect nearly as much as earlier, but I would most likely buy some of these Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I have been watching Dark Matter, Stranger Things, and Shannara Chronicles. Would love to see more than the studio promos.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I could go for a Shannara Chronicles set.

I could also go for a Supergirl set. I started watching it because I was bored one day. It surprised me. I never expected to enjoy it that much.

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
I remember talking about it before, but I still see no set for Vikings. That would be one of my top ones.
I'd definitely be interested in sets for Westworld, Lucifer, The Strain, Victoria(if it carries on after the first series), TURN, The Last Kingdom, The Frankenstein Chronicles, Wentworth Prison and I would have loved a Ripper Street set.

OK I know some of those are a bit niche and unknown to some, but a lot of sets that do get made I only have a vague knowledge even of the existence of the show. Probably fellow Brits will be more familiar with the ones I've mentioned here. Smile

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching Crazyhead on Netflix. Really enjoyed it. I could go for a card set for that, though we might need to wait for a Series 2.

I could also go for a Westworld set. Lot of good actors on it, and I think it could support it.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I like Timeless - not sure it would support a set but I would like one Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post