Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of ActorNC
posted Hide Post
I think a DEADWOOD set could be awesome.

Posts: 75 | Location: USA | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AdyCarter
posted Hide Post
I want an American Gothic set

Posts: 226 | Location: York, UK | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Has there ever been a set for Jonathan Creek? I think it would be a good set, and now that the lovely and talented Julia Sawalha has joined the cast, even better...

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
How about another great BBC mini series!
Hustle was brilliant!!! I'd love to see that!!!

Or maybe Charlie Chan

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a set from Everwood, Dead Like Me, and Tru Calling. Also did they ever have a Wonder Woman Set or from those other great super hero shows during that time. Those would be great!

Posts: 5 | Location: New York | Registered: April 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Let's all sing now:"M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee club cards or Zorro in color. Wavey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George:
Let's all sing now:"M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee club cards or Zorro in color. Wavey

George you get a Twak for making me sing this song,<just kidding you know> Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Yes, but did you see the shows when they 1st aired in the 50's??? Don't go to Pluto - that's the Mickey Mouse planet.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George:
Yes, but did you see the shows when they 1st aired in the 50's??? Don't go to Pluto - that's the Mickey Mouse planet.

Would you believe I missed it by that(decade) much Big Grin.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Now I watched the show not only to see Annette - Ahhhhhhh Annette, She really made alot of boys situp and take notice!!! Does anyone still have the ears??? Clap Bouncey Metal

Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a Futurama or a Family Guy set.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Leave it to Beaver. (And we all know the bad(?) joke about that show, Don't We????).

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see another Simpsons set but with autographs from some of the guest stars. There have been so many big names over the years you'd think they wouldn't have any problems getting at least 4 or 5 to sign.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
I'd like to see another Simpsons set but with autographs from some of the guest stars. There have been so many big names over the years you'd think they wouldn't have any problems getting at least 4 or 5 to sign.

Smile Lucy Lawless!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up The TIME TUNNEL, The INVADERS....

Posts: 364 | Location: Severn, Maryland | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
How about card sets from Jackie Chan movies? Wavey(I know this is not TV, but just wondered).

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

I wish they made a card set of this!

From good girl to bad!

I love bad girls!

Posts: 537 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Friends and The Sopranos could be a couple of pretty cool sets.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
hmm how about a set from Jordon's Crossing,I would love an auto from Jill Hennessey(sp).

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
I would like to see a set from the tv show MacGyver. It was my favorite show growing up.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post