Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
quote:
Originally posted by buffycards_webmaster:
This might mean something to the Aussies and Brits on the board, but possibly not the Yanks.

Prisoner Cell Block H. They could make the cards out of the sets! Big Grin

Please note: This is a joke suggestion, but I did love that show - it was so bad an cheesy.

ooooo I loved that show, I used to nick off from school during the lunch hour to get my daily dose. Bea was an absolute classic and all the great moments too place in the laundry room.
Was this the show set in a women's prison? If so, I agree it was chessy. But I was still intrigued.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
LOL. I didn't have to nick off from school because the show played in the afternoon. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see Randall & Hopkirk (deceased), the original show and not the terrible remake by reeves & mortimer

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
if any card companies are listening... again... LAW AND ORDER!

That set would ROCK....

I only mention it again cause there are so many non-sci-fi sets out or coming out lately, like CSI, JAG, Six Feet Under etc that this is a prime market to exploit!

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"I think I need a bigger box" - in Mexican accent - Chihuahua from Taco Bell Commercials

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
American Chopper!!!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
American Chopper!!!

That would be cool. I love the antics of the father and son. The subsets could feature all the detail work.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I did not read through all 9 pages of posts to see if this had been recommended or not, but I would like to see a card set of the short lived TV show Quark which is about a galactic garbage ship. Great show I thought.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike
what year was that TV show Quark in ???????
Can I get it on VHS / DVD ?????????????

I do not remember it;

It sounds like a good show about a galactic garbage ship.

I enjoy sci-fi movies

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I remember that show but I had to look it up on IMDB to find out when it was on, way back in 1978. I mostly remember the twins (actually 1 was a clone of the other) who constantly lusted after the captain.

Willow to Buffy:

I think you're ready now, or at least in the state of pre-readiness to make conversation, or-or to do that thing with your mouth that boys like.

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Master:
Can I get it on VHS / DVD ?

I haven't seen it since it was orginally one back when I was about 9 years old, but I remember it fondly. Every once in awhile it gets rerun on either Comedy Central or Sci-Fi...I can't remember which. I don't think it's been shown in a couple of years and I always miss it when it is on. Frown

-Bob-

Drunken midgets crack me up.

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi TheUberBob

I will probley find it at one of the Big comic shows in N.Y.City. The Yearly Big apple one.

Were there is a lot of VHS / DVD dealers that sell old TV series on VHS tape.

They got tables full of old shows I have not seen in years that people taped and sell.

Posts: 1858 | Location: PAUPACK,PA-USA | Registered: November 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Jake 2.0 would have been nice had they not decided to axe the show!!!!

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I was watching my favourite TV show on Wednesday night, and thought not only would I like the DVD boxed set(s) but a card set would be good!
The show is Third Watch. Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted Hide Post
Now that Friends is in its last season I think they deserve a card set.
And seeing that they dont need wardrobe or the set anymore there is a million possibilities for costume and part of the set cards!!!

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER
~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
One of my favourite TV show :
-Code Quantum starring Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell and many guests .

And also a Millenium set.

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Code Quantum? Do you mean Quantum Leap?

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I imagine Quantum Leap goes by many names in non-english speaking countries.

I know that Steve at Rittenhouse has expressed interest and knows there is fan interest in this one as well (ask Lynne 43 times Wink ).

It would be a decent earner, especially if they could secure some of the great guests, and even better if they ever do a followup movie.

Ed

this space for rent...

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
The topic of Firefly Cards in the General section reminded me of some Australian TV shows that would be great on cards, IMO Wink
Such as Blue Heelers (cop drama been going for over 10 years). That's the only one I can think of at the moment. The only long-term decent tv show. Although since the most popular character died I don't watch it anymore, lol!

I think Neighbours may have had a card set at some stage. Maybe they were stickers. I don't like the show, nor Home & Away Shake Head They should've been axed long ago, IMO.

Does anyone remember that old cop drama called 'Sirens'? It was a US one, but I think it was axed, which was so not fair, as I quite liked it Smile I wish they'd bring back re-runs.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
id also like to see a Millenium set and a Futarama set would be nice.

two highly underrated shows.

"There is in Hell a region that is called Malbowges;
it is all of iron-grey stone,Like the huge barrier-rock with which it's walled."
Dante- The Divine Comedy.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
I here ya on Millenium, I really enjoyed that show as well. Wink

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post