Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

and even better if they ever do a followup movie.

I should hope they don't do a follow up movie.... the last episode was great ending (or not as the case was)......

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Please remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me, TA Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
I here ya on Millenium, I really enjoyed that show as well. Wink

especally seasons 1 and 2. stll watch them when i have time to kill. Love a dvd box set.
but id be happy with a nice trade set with lots of autos. Big Grin

"There is in Hell a region that is called Malbowges;
it is all of iron-grey stone,Like the huge barrier-rock with which it's walled."
Dante- The Divine Comedy.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shannon carman
posted Hide Post
Anything with Larry Storch. F-Troop, Ghostbusters(Tv series from the 60's, not the movies)Just about anything from the 60's that doesn't already have a set. I would also like to see more reissues of some of the older sets.

Posts: 142 | Location: columbus, in usa | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Does anyone remember Eerie Indiana??? That would be a fun set to make!!!

RupT

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I thought of another set I'd like to have - Rowan and Martin's "Laugh-In".

Sock it to me. Big Grin

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Although it will NEVER happen, a CLEOPATRA 2525 set would have been fun! It was such a campy show, we could have had some interesting cards.

"The toaster's been laughing at me"
-Homer Simpson to Marge Simpson

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RupT:
Does anyone remember Eerie Indiana??? That would be a fun set to make!!!

I was just wacthing that show the other day, good show.

i waould like to see a Aemercan Gothic set,i loved that show.

"There is in Hell a region that is called Malbowges;
it is all of iron-grey stone,Like the huge barrier-rock with which it's walled."
Dante- The Divine Comedy.

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
Anyone remember the show "Swamp Thing"???

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."
- e e cummings (1894-1962)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Okay, I know that I've mentioned this before, and it's a movie not a TV show, but I would still love to see a Willy Wonka Movie set.
Now that this is being remade, there is a ton pf opportunity for a then and now type subset, and all of the living cast have signed (except Wilder)
at conventions etc... I think that it would be great to have maybe 10 autos with five from the past, and five from the new movie. Or duo autos with
both actors who play their respective role in the new and old film. I would have to complete a master of this set!

http://www.geocities.com/race51fan/

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mtlhddoc2:
Anyone remember the show "Swamp Thing"???

Yes, I remember that show. That was when we saw the creepy shows on Saturday, if I remember correctly.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Joan of Arcadia. I'd like a set made from that show.

"So be good for goodnesss sake"

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Third Watch !
I think this would make an excellent card set, which could include those classic quotes from Bosco/Faith Wink.
I would love a set from this fab series a lot Smile.

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Car 54 where are you??????? - The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. -The Bionic Woman-Galactica 1980--

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
The Fall Guy and TJ Hooker

http://mtlhddoc2.8m.com

Quote of the Week:

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."
- e e cummings (1894-1962)

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Third Rock from the Sun (This hasn't been done before has it?)

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Tru Calling - more opportunities for Eliza auto's Big Grin

RupT

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Instead of going through all ten pages so far,I would like to mention "The Shield",if it has been mentioned sorry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Did anyone mention HONEY WEST yet? That's another one I'd love to see.

"The toaster's been laughing at me"
-Homer Simpson to Marge Simpson

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
how about Monkey ???

RupT

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Well my updated choices would be:

1- Gilmore Girls
2- Tru Calling
3- Dead like me (I've come to love this show and they were filming just 2 blocks from me on friday. Laura Harris is surprisingly friendly)

Spike to Giles:

Oh, poor Watcher. Did your life pass before your eyes? Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea?

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post