Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Monkey - you could have some cool prop and costume cards plus autos from the actors and actors who dubbed it into English Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a card set for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Lena Headey auto.... Big Grin Summer Glau auto... Oh! And costume and prop cards. You get the idea. Big Grin

Posts: 211 | Location: Bel Air, MD | Registered: August 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I would have to say right now True Blood would be #1 on my list...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
I would have to say right now True Blood would be #1 on my list...

Me too... I'm glad to see Dexter with it's violent nature being made. Hopefully TrueBlood will soon be on an upcoming list of new sets as well.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd love to see a card set for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Lena Headey auto.... Summer Glau auto... Oh! And costume and prop cards. You get the idea.

I'd like to see this set also, but I really don't think there will be one made. Seeing as it's looking very likely that SCC will be cancelled by the end of the second season, card companies may feel that there isn't a big enough audience for a set to be made. Even though Firefly got a set made with only 14 or so episodes ever produced, I think it was more to do with the fact that it was a Joss Whedon show and Inkworks also had the license for Buffy.

Maybe Topps will do something, seeing as they have the Terminator films license, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
How about Ninja Warrior from G4?

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
How about Ninja Warrior from G4?

Excellent suggestion, prospect5k!!

I would love to see those autos...Shingo Yamamoto being my fave. Thumb Up

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I know it had a rough start, but I want a Reaper card set!

I had hoped that Inkworks would jump on it, but, well, we all know how that story ends Frown

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Torchwood, Chuck, Knight Rider, Earth 2, Birds of Prey.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Torchwood, Chuck, Knight Rider, Earth 2, Birds of Prey.

I'd love a Torchwood set! Thumb Up I was hoping for the Inkworks Shake Head Doctor Who set and an eventual Torchwood set from them. Frown

My new top five would be...

1) True Blood Drool

2) True Blood Drool

3) True Blood Drool

4) True Blood Drool

5) True Blood Drool

And possibly a True Blood Drool set! Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Futurama!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Lost - Season Four Frown

Posts: 57 | Location: Fayetteville, AR, USA | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
although i may be the only one
i would love the L word

so anyone else out there???

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fringe Fringe Fringe Fringe Fringe

Luv You

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vandelay:
Lost - Season Four Frown

And Smallville Season 7, and Ghost Whisperer Frown Frown Frown Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a set for The Librarian TV movies.

Possible auto's from the movies:

Noah Wyle
Bob Newhart
Sonya Walger
Kyle MacLachlan
Kelly Hu
Jane Curtin
Olympia Dukakis
Gabrielle Anwar
Erick Avari
Jonathan Frakes
Robert Foxworth
Bruce Davison
Stana Katic

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse should do a Gilmore Girls and Dawson's Creek Archives set...so many goodies could be had from those

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hornetsfan
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see one for the new V Remake and the original. They could have some nice autos and visitor skin cards. Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Blade the tv series.

This combined with the 3 films would make an awesome card set.

Can't believe someone has not done it allready.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
110% Want a Trueblood set the show is mega. Great looking Stars good characters and acting and quality production as with all HBO shows plus wide spread critical acclaim and in the top 10 DVD box set sales since its release in the States. Also now it has been OK'd for a third series if it does not get picked up for a card set somebody has seriously dropped the ball.

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: April 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post