Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
How about cartoons???

Here are a few of my favourites.....

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Visionaries
Dungeons & Dragons
Inspector Gadget

can't think of any more.....

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
How about cartoons???

Here are a few of my favourites.....

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Visionaries
Dungeons & Dragons
Inspector Gadget

can't think of any more.....

He-man had a pretty good set(cards ) backin the
day
what about
M.A.S.K (not the greenheaded guy ****)
Danger mouse
Blue Falcon&dynomutt
Droids
Ewoks

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
It's cool when a suggestion that one made for a card set does come to pass. CLICK HERE to see which one I'm talking about.

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MiniMe:
It's cool when a suggestion that one made for a card set does come to pass. https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=476609053&f=9816075901&m=813609353&r=7546029313#7546029313 to see which one I'm talking about.

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

well...well...well...toot,toot,toot for you Cool.Good call MiniMe

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay, i'm gonna bring this subject up again too.

Since season one of Tru Calling has just finished.... which card manufacturer want to take up the license for this could be brilliant set?

Inkworks? Rittenhouse?? Anyone???

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

I would love to see this set!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
F Troop, as most of the cast is still alive and autographs would be great!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay, i'm gonna bring this subject up again too.

Since season one of Tru Calling has just finished.... which card manufacturer want to take up the license for this could be brilliant set?

Inkworks? Rittenhouse?? Anyone???

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

I would love to see this set!!!

I'd rather have RA do it,seeing as RA chooses not to do redemptions.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
oh oh oh oh, i got one......

THUNDERCATS

www.darthtailor.co.uk

posted Hide Post
Wow some really good suggestions. I'm in favor of a M.A.S.H. set. I think it would be very well received. I know I would be interested in the set. Another one I would like to see though is The Wonder Years. If someone has already mentioned this sorry, didn't read all the posts.

Eclipse56

Posts: 21 | Location: Des Moines, IA | Registered: May 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
quote:
oh oh oh oh, i got one......

_THUNDERCATS_

I Second that!!!!! What about a new He-Man set too??? And as long as we are on a cartoon kick....

"Starblazers" - "Robotech" - ORIGNAL "Superfriends" - and a spiderman set rehashing all those wonderful B grade movies of the 70s and 80s

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
here's a great one: Camberwick Green and Trumpton Smile
I know I would pay good money for an auto or Pieceworks card of Pugh, Pugh, Barny Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble & Grub.

I bet that's got our American cousins confused Confused Wavey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I know exactly what show you are talking about (well, no, not a clue) and I love it too (I might if I had ever seen it) - I too would like a Barney Fife pieceworks (that was the name right?) - Dilbert(close enough) is also one of my favorite cartoon charachters!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Neutron "Gotta Blast cards would be cool!!!" Eek Dance

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
If the Buffy animated series makes it to the air, I think one for that would be interesting, since an animated series would better lend itself to include sketch cards in the set.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
AngelChick,
That is a very good idea!!!!!!
It would be cool, and if the actors/actresses would maybe sign the sketch cards......
That would really rock!!!!!
ChRiS Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Bonanza - Tripping The Rift (Wild and crazy adult orientated show) - I Spy.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
I'd say the cartoon Jem and the holograms, and some Friends cards (with quotes!) lol

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Mine would be:

Earth Final Conflict
Quantum Leap

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dawson Creeks Wink

Posts: 5 | Location: France | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
In addition to the shows I picked before I'd have to add "Dead Like Me". They've just started airing all the season 1 episodes again and they'll start airing season 2 as soon as they get through them (they are still filming season 2 in town here). I've come to really like this show, to the point it's my 2nd favorite show still airing.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post