Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
This has no doubt already been said but since it's so popular it really should happen!

I know this has more a cult following but I'd love to see a set for this. Imagine a Drew Barrymore autograph card! Bouncey

Posts: 897 | Location: USA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Topps is doing a Stranger Things set.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Topps is doing a Stranger Things set.

That's awesome. I'm going to see what details I can find out. Thanks.

Posts: 897 | Location: USA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if they are doing a Westworld set? Has the license been picked up by one of the card companies yet?
Cheers

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Here is a tribute for the series that will never come to life because of licenses issue from DC/Warner Bros. and 20th Century Fox. So this is a Mock up only and not relate to any future release from Topps or other company sadly Frown

3 card set from Batman TV covered each episode from each season like Star Trek TOS back in 1997.

- Base set: 3 cards covered per episode (front/back)
- 1 Profile card per episode (front/back)
- 1 Behind the scenes per episode (front/back)
- 1 cast/credit plaque covered 1 to 3 episodes from same guest star (front/back)

Promo for the 3 season

Base set from season 1

Movie preview subset covers the movie (front/back)

Foil (front/back)

Stickers (front/back)

Tribute Series (front/back)

Autographs (front/back)

Costumes (front/back)

Cut Signatures (front/back)

Sketch (front/back)

Adam West along Yvonne Craig you will be miss!
Stephane

This should have been done years ago, could really have gone for a Cliff Robertson (Shame) auto.

Posts: 1114 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
So, so excited for this series: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

The set they did for the sitcom Sabrina the Teenage Witch was okay but mostly aimed at the younger market and a rather basic set except the tough to pull autographs. (But a few bargain price Melissa Joan Hart autographs from the set have cropt up online recently).

Would love to see Cryptozoic or someone pick up a licence for an official set.

Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
The Originals and the 100 TV show.

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I would also like to see a set for The Originals, one set for the entire series.

Posts: 220 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
With the forever pushed back date, I'd like to eventually see a Supergirl release Shake Head

Posts: 3676 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post