Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Legion!

Not sure whether it's caught up with the lack of other X-Men merchandising, or if an 8 episode run has enough material for a card set, but would enjoy a set for it. Have been looking forward to it and enjoy it so far. Visually I would think the base set would be quite striking! A lot of warmth compared to the usual X-Men colour palettes.

Posts: 360 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Crusade. Stargate Universe, Legends, Timeline, Agent Carter.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted Hide Post
I still wish a Sherlock set got made. That's my #1 want as far as TV shows go. I think it would've been a big hit too. Frown

Posts: 1273 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Lucifer has just been renewed for a 3rd season next year. Please, pretty please . . .

Posts: 5575 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post