Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
TV shows you would like to see cards sets from

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/813609353

January 31, 2016, 01:20 PM
monkeyafterdark
TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
I'm reminded that there not being a card release for Chuck is a missed opportunity.
Perhaps in 10 years as a retro thing?
January 31, 2016, 06:41 PM
X
Would love a new set for The X-Files revival, ideally from RA with a comprehensive set of nice full-bleed autos covering the entire series.
January 31, 2016, 08:51 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Would love a new set for The X-Files revival, ideally from RA with a comprehensive set of nice full-bleed autos covering the entire series.

YES to this!! Am enjoying the new series so a new set with autos would be fantastic! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
March 20, 2016, 03:36 PM
Raven
This new show hasn't been renewed yet and the storyline could use work, but is anyone else here liking Lucifer?

The actors, music and atmosphere are better than the plots so far, but I am still watching it.

That's more than I can say for Arrow, The Flash, Sleepy Hollow, IZombie and Second Chance, all started and dropped by me in about 2 episodes. And there are a few cards sets on those already, so why not Lucifer if it returns.
March 20, 2016, 06:02 PM
nublarfan33
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
This new show hasn't been renewed yet and the storyline could use work, but is anyone else here liking Lucifer?

Yeah! It's been decent enough so far. I'd love to see them tighten some stuff up and focus on some more mythology stuff for season 2, but really enjoying Tom Ellis's performance in Lucifer so far!

Not a bad show. Hoping it gets picked up for a second season soon.
August 15, 2016, 12:08 PM
Raven
So for Season 2, Lucifer is bringing on Mommy in the form of Tricia Helfer, Michael Imperioli as Angel Uriel and also adding Aimee Garcia to the regular cast. Charisma Carpenter will be a guest star in an episode.

That is in addition to other card favorites Lesley-Ann Brandt, D. B Woodside, Dawn Olivieri and Rebecca De Mornay already there. Not to mention the actual stars Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Rachel Harris and Kevin Alejandro.

This is a great cast of fan favorites and they do Comic Cons. Most of these people have signed cards before for other shows and are likely to sign for this one if asked.

It's a fun show and it has a following and a highly anticipated second season. So how about somebody making a card set? Pleassse . . .
August 15, 2016, 02:47 PM
barobehere
With new episodes coming this November- Gilmore Girls needs a set.
August 16, 2016, 12:20 PM
fuchaldream
I second Gilmore Girls, but I'd also like to add Stranger Things to the conversation. Several good actors who are not well-known, but who could have bright futures. Plus, Winona Ryder would be a cool autograph.

It would be a cool set for prop / costume cards, too. They could use the game set to create prop cards. Imagine a 1/1 prop with the Demogorgon piece in it.
September 05, 2016, 07:34 PM
Mister E.
Killjoys, Dark Matter.

December 02, 2016, 05:24 AM
bone
Shameless
Hannibal
Daredevil

December 04, 2016, 02:29 AM
catskilleagle
I started watching "The Strain" (FX network) last year after two friends recommended it. Just when I thought "vampire shows" had been drained dry of any chance at being great, along comes this one based on a book trilogy co-authored by Guillermo Del Toro. It's got the right mix of mythology and history and the story moves along in every episode. It's more creepy than gory. Sesaon 2 just ended with the third and final season coming next year.

It would be great to get a series for each season but I'd like to see at least one big overview set at some point.
December 07, 2016, 07:34 AM
AJJ
izombie and Lucifer would make interesting sets.

December 07, 2016, 11:14 AM
Obi Wan Chrisobi
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Sesaon 2 just ended with the third and final season coming next year.

It would be great to get a series for each season but I'd like to see at least one big overview set at some point.

That was actually season 3 that just ended, the fourth and final season will air next year Wink

December 07, 2016, 01:11 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
izombie and Lucifer would make interesting sets.

I like both of those suggestions. iZombie would be awesome. Pieces of brains in prop cards would rock. I'd love autos of the 4 main characters. There have been a few good guests and tertiary characters for autographs.

It would also be a good set for some nice acetate cards with "blood" on them, or in them...
December 07, 2016, 06:10 PM
Hyperion
I am totally on board with "Stranger things". I would really love a "Westworld"-set also Smile I don`t collect nearly as much as earlier, but I would most likely buy some of these Smile

December 08, 2016, 08:07 AM
stevetrek
I have been watching Dark Matter, Stranger Things, and Shannara Chronicles. Would love to see more than the studio promos.
December 08, 2016, 01:06 PM
fuchaldream
I could go for a Shannara Chronicles set.

I could also go for a Supergirl set. I started watching it because I was bored one day. It surprised me. I never expected to enjoy it that much.
December 15, 2016, 11:57 AM
Hedgehog Witch
I remember talking about it before, but I still see no set for Vikings. That would be one of my top ones.
I'd definitely be interested in sets for Westworld, Lucifer, The Strain, Victoria(if it carries on after the first series), TURN, The Last Kingdom, The Frankenstein Chronicles, Wentworth Prison and I would have loved a Ripper Street set.

OK I know some of those are a bit niche and unknown to some, but a lot of sets that do get made I only have a vague knowledge even of the existence of the show. Probably fellow Brits will be more familiar with the ones I've mentioned here. Smile
December 27, 2016, 01:40 PM
fuchaldream
Just finished watching Crazyhead on Netflix. Really enjoyed it. I could go for a card set for that, though we might need to wait for a Series 2.

I could also go for a Westworld set. Lot of good actors on it, and I think it could support it.
January 05, 2017, 04:01 AM
hammer
I like Timeless - not sure it would support a set but I would like one Smile