Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
orange wont happen.said no go with cards

That's a shame - Orange is an awesome show! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
Been re-watching the Muppets movies / shows with my daughter. I think a retro Muppets set would be loads of fun. Fraggle Rock, too...

I did some custom auto cards for The Muppets and for Sesame St. I have gotten a few back so far hoping for more.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
PIRANHA (1978)

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
PIRANHA (1978)

Sorry, but that was a movie, not a TV series.

However, if you are serious, one of my guilty pleasures was its so horrible it was good sequel, Piranha II The Spawning. Flying plastic piranha that look just as good as Sharknado.

Plus it was James Cameron's debut as a director and starred Lance Henriksen of Aliens fame and Trica O'Neill of Star Trek fame as Cameron's trademark noble heroine.

And with that, back to favorite TV shows. Smile

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mission: Impossible would have been awesome, but now with Peter Graves no longer with us to me it would be not as cool without an autograph card of Jim Phelps.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My top wants are Orphan Black and Sherlock. Sherlock may not happen but I think Orphan Black is tailor-made for Rittenhouse. I visit their site multiple times a day with the hope that it will be announced. Well that, and to check if there are any updates on Buffy. Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Now that there is a huge influx of new viewers thanks to Netflix, can we finally get a Gilmore Girls set!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MARKPERRY2000
posted Hide Post
My top picks:

Earth: Final Conflict

Walker: Texas Ranger

Greatest American Hero

Posts: 43 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, but that was a movie, not a TV series.

Oh yeah, T V only, just getting a bit desperate for an Heather Menzies autograph card without 6 other people on it

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
New show - The Mysteries of Laura.

Kind of like Castle, would love a Debra Messing autograph.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Gotham

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I think The 100 is the sort of show that would do well with a card set. Lots of actors for autos, plenty of costumes and I doubt the license would be too expensive. This would be a true collectors set though as most of the cast are unknown and therefore there wouldnt be too many big autos in the set. I see this as more of a RA product than any other manufacturer.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I second Gotham

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
It's unfortunate for me as it seems comic adaptions/superheroes are all the rage at the moment and they aren't stuff that I'm interested in, so there is less tv that I'm enjoying at the moment. I like my scifi Smile

Orphan Black - I'd be interested to see what someone (mainly Rittenhouse) would do with this show.
Helix - I am enjoying this show, a little bit predictable, but I wouldn't mind a set for it.
Longmire - I really love this show, I'd be all over a one for that. But I don't think it has a big enough audience for a set.
Shameless US version - Never going to happen I know, but that show is so addictive. If someone got the whole main cast to sign, that would be awesome Big Grin
Black Sails - Someone else mentioned this show I think, they could do some amazing costume cards for that show. Plus there are a few actors I'd love to see sign.
Sherlock - I too would love a set for this show, but it's BBC so not gonna happen I imagine.
Luther - Another favourite, unfortunately another BBC show, so that's never going to happen also.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
It's unfortunate for me as it seems comic adaptions/superheroes are all the rage at the moment and they aren't stuff that I'm interested in, so there is less tv that I'm enjoying at the moment. I like my scifi Smile

Orphan Black - I'd be interested to see what someone (mainly Rittenhouse) would do with this show.
Helix - I am enjoying this show, a little bit predictable, but I wouldn't mind a set for it.
Longmire - I really love this show, I'd be all over a one for that. But I don't think it has a big enough audience for a set.
Shameless US version - Never going to happen I know, but that show is so addictive. If someone got the whole main cast to sign, that would be awesome Big Grin
Black Sails - Someone else mentioned this show I think, they could do some amazing costume cards for that show. Plus there are a few actors I'd love to see sign.
Sherlock - I too would love a set for this show, but it's BBC so not gonna happen I imagine.
Luther - Another favourite, unfortunately another BBC show, so that's never going to happen also.

Yes, im very much in the same boat. The majority of the shows I watch arent really the type that get made for cards.

House of Cards
Orange is the new Black
The Fall
Sherlock

Or they already have cards:

Game of Thrones
Downton Abbey
Once Upon A Time
The Walking Dead

The only ones I could see are The 100, Orphan Black and Lost Girl. However I think Lost Girl is just **** now and I wouldn't collect cards anyway lol

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
House of Cards
Orange is the new Black
The Fall
Sherlock

Or they already have cards:

Game of Thrones
Downton Abbey
Once Upon A Time
The Walking Dead

The only ones I could see are The 100, Orphan Black and Lost Girl. However I think Lost Girl is just **** now and I wouldn't collect cards anyway lol

Yeah I lost interest in Lost girl a while ago unfortunately, so definitely wouldn't be interested in a set for that.

The Fall - Would love a Gillian Anderson auto, she's amazing in this show and Dornan is so creepy. A Colin Morgan auto would be cool too.

I thought of one other show that I am just loving, Peaky Blinders.
It has an amazing cast and being a period piece (early 1900's) costume cards could be outstanding.

Problem with both those shows though they are BBC productions, so they aren't going to happen either.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
indeed Gotham would be great
and I agree about Lost Girl
it got painfull to watch last season
oh yes I would be in for Orphan Black

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
New show - The Mysteries of Laura.would love a Debra Messing autograph.

Me too

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Ok, I am for the first time watching X-Files(wasn't allowed to watch it as a kid, parents thought it was too scary or something) and I'm loving it so much!

I would love to see Rittenhouse do a set spanning the whole series and maybe movies, with autos in there FB style.
Especially since there is talk of doing another season/mini series with both David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson having both expressed their interest in continuing the roles.