Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Once upon a time

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
What about the Love Boat ?
Talk about autos you could pull from all those great guest stars that are still breathing.

PS: instead of every pack coming with a piece of gum it could come with a straw instead.
Just kidding. LOL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
Once upon a time

That would be a must buy for me. Big Grin

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
Once upon a time

Me too Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tyme2tyme:
A couple of shows come to mind.
I'd like to see a Burn Notice set.
Also, Hawaii Five-O (the old series)

I guy on another site I use made these Burn Notice cards up to get sent out and signed.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
quote:
Once upon a time

Me too Big Grin

Me three. The nice thing is that many of the main characters have all ready signed before (Lana Parilla, Robert Carlyle, etc) so that would suggest that it would be easier to make a set like that, so there is no real excuse NOT to make the set Big Grin

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Once upon a time

Me too Big Grin

Me three. The nice thing is that many of the main characters have all ready signed before (Lana Parilla, Robert Carlyle, etc) so that would suggest that it would be easier to make a set like that, so there is no real excuse NOT to make the set Big Grin

You mean something like this?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I would dearly love proper autographed set of this...

COMMUNITY! Big Grin
First one is of Jeff, without him there would be no Study group.

If anyone is interested, I will post up some of the others too later.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I would be interested for sure, I love Community. I'm from Milwaukee and so is the creator of the show, Dan Harmon, and Danny Pudi went to college in town here at Marquette, so I have some hometown pride for the show, too.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
Terriers or The Shield

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Chris- Love those mockups! They look amazing! The only thing you need is a Carlyle one. If I can't get a SGU card from him, I would settle for one from the next project he did after SGU!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would love to see cards for 30 Rock

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Girl from U.N.C.L.E., John Doe, Martial Law, Crossing Jordan, Falling Skies, (Movies with Jackie Chan starring in them).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well you got your wish with Falling Skies, Rittenhouse announced they got the license and will be doing a set a couple of months back.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Oh Crossing Jordan would be excellent. I'd go for SouthLand or Haven.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I would want a Haven set myself

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Once upon a time

Me too Big Grin

You mean something like this?

those are absolutely beautiful

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would want a Haven set myself

I'm glad I'm not the only one really wanting a Haven set.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Once Upon A Time is screaming out for a set, I can't imagine no one will try and pick this up. Huge cast of actors for autos, most of which actually play 2 different people, so plenty of potential for the autographs. Plus it's a ratings winner, so it could run for several years and have a large fanbase.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Once Upon A Time is screaming out for a set, I can't imagine no one will try and pick this up. Huge cast of actors for autos, most of which actually play 2 different people, so plenty of potential for the autographs. Plus it's a ratings winner, so it could run for several years and have a large fanbase.

Word is at least one of the manufacturers has a proposal in for it.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post