This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/813609353

November 10, 2011, 08:35 PM
cheifbrody
TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
would love to see the office (us)
November 10, 2011, 08:37 PM
cheifbrody
Supernatural,Criminal Minds or Californication,because...........................................I WANT A RACHEL MINER AUTOGRAPH CARD Razz
November 11, 2011, 12:00 AM
barobehere
Still hopeing for a Gilmore Girls set. Seeing that only Lauren Graham (Parenthood) and Jarad P (Supernatural) are on television right now, it should be a great time to get the rest of the cast to commit to autographs!
November 11, 2011, 10:58 AM
FRANK AMICO
Two different Gilmore Girls sets were produced in Italy. There are no autographs in it but the sticker cards do exist.

quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Still hopeing for a Gilmore Girls set. Seeing that only Lauren Graham (Parenthood) and Jarad P (Supernatural) are on television right now, it should be a great time to get the rest of the cast to commit to autographs!

November 12, 2011, 03:26 PM
Miss Lizzy
I'm thinking American Horror Story would make a great set. FX already ordered a second season.

November 12, 2011, 03:44 PM
Portlaw
Im sure these have been said but SCRUBS and FRIENDS are musts for me Roll Eyes Cool
November 12, 2011, 10:04 PM
chriscarter101361
Chris Carters show Millennium , one of the best shows , better then X-Files ....
Also a show from 1995/6 American Gothic...
November 13, 2011, 12:52 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
I'm thinking American Horror Story would make a great set. FX already ordered a second season.

Could NOT agree more!

November 13, 2011, 02:31 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I would love to see a set for the TV show "psych" personally- lots of great guest stars and the main cast themselves seem very fan friendly when I had seen them at an event in NYC earlier this year, plus Timothy Omundson and Corbin Bernsen have both signed cards in the past.

Val

November 16, 2011, 10:51 PM
barobehere
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Two different Gilmore Girls sets were produced in Italy. There are no autographs in it but the sticker cards do exist.

quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

Well, I know what my next card project is!!
November 17, 2011, 08:46 AM
markdennett
Quantum leap and a new simpsons set with lots of guest star autos Thumb Up
November 17, 2011, 08:55 AM
MvG
Death Valley!
November 17, 2011, 12:29 PM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I would love to see a set for the TV show "psych" personally- lots of great guest stars and the main cast themselves seem very fan friendly when I had seen them at an event in NYC earlier this year, plus Timothy Omundson and Corbin Bernsen have both signed cards in the past.

Val

I totally agree with you!

February 25, 2012, 10:22 AM
Jason00
I would love to see a set for 'Justified'. It's one of my two favorite shows on right now ('Breaking Bad' is number one by a large margin).

I hear Timothy Olyphant is a pretty terrible signer though, and he would be a 100% requirement of any set.

February 25, 2012, 04:30 PM
SHouseman
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:

Val

I totally agree with you!

My neice recently got me hooked on Psych. I'd definitely go after a master set of that if it was released! Great cast and guest stars!

February 25, 2012, 05:10 PM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I would love to see a set for 'Justified'. It's one of my two favorite shows on right now ('Breaking Bad' is number one by a large margin).

I hear Timothy Olyphant is a pretty terrible signer though, and he would be a 100% requirement of any set.

Justified is a very good show, I'm half way through Season 2 now. I think I like Walton Goggins even better than Olyphant and would love to get his autograph as well. However a card license for this show would be similar to Sons of Anarchy. I could see both of them being successful as a premium pack release, but I don't think manufacturers want to take the risk on anything that isn't Si-Fi.
February 26, 2012, 05:49 AM
Juelle Lou
quote:

Love Justified Big Grin it's one of my top favourite shows as well.

And I agree that to do a set for that show, Timothy Olyphant's auto would be a MUST, I wouldn't be interested in one without it.

I think Deadwood (one of my all time favourite shows) would have made an awesome set. It could have had a great line-up of autos and the costume cards could have been amazing.
April 08, 2012, 09:32 AM
Tyme2tyme
A couple of shows come to mind.
I'd like to see a Burn Notice set.
Also, Hawaii Five-O (the old series)
April 08, 2012, 09:05 PM
chesspieceface
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:

Love Justified Big Grin it's one of my top favourite shows as well.

And I agree that to do a set for that show, Timothy Olyphant's auto would be a MUST, I wouldn't be interested in one without it.

I think Deadwood (one of my all time favourite shows) would have made an awesome set. It could have had a great line-up of autos and the costume cards could have been amazing.

I adore "Justified" and "Deadwood" myself, and a set for either/both would be most awelcome!

Maybe LOTR fans could get a Brad Dourif (Grima Wormtongue) autograph card after all as he played the "Physician" on Deadwood.

There was a limited edition Deadwood Season 3 DVD set sold a few years back at Best Buy and it included two decks of Deadwood playing cards which featured some of the main characters on the face cards, so at least there's those.

I also picked up the Ian McShane (Al Swearengen) autograph from the "Seeker" set as well as the John Hawkes (Sol Starr) autograph from one of the "Lost" sets simply because of how much I enjoyed their performances on "Deadwood". I have never seen the "Seeker" movie or the "Lost" TV show.

April 09, 2012, 06:37 PM
Juelle Lou
I didn't know about the 2 decks of playing cards with images, I only have the special complete collectors edition that came in a wooden box with a poker set and shot glasses. It's very nice but I have never used them Big Grin
But now I really want those other decks Twak Big Grin