Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
White Collar.

Please.

Thanks.

I totally agree! Most of the USA network shows would be good for a fun set (Psych and Covert Affairs especially) but White Collar would be an instant buy for me.

The only thing better would be a Matt Bomer as Bryce Larkin Chuck auto card!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
The only thing better would be a Matt Bomer as Bryce Larkin Chuck auto card!

I second that statement.

In other words, I want a Chuck set Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Need an opinion on the TV Show Castle

With
Nathan Fillion
Stana Katic

Thanks Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the show.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Was on ABC

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Great show! Been running for a couple seasons now. Solid story telling and fun to watch. Entertaining show. Both lead characters also signed before. Nathan for Firefly & Serenity and Stana for the Spirit (auto on sticker)both were Inkworks sets.

Hope this helps Tom!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Well it's not a TV show, but how about a set in conjunction with the 30th Anniversary of BLADERUNNER next year.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Tom,

I think that Castle would be a hit for you. There's a big following for Nathan Fillion, and I was at the Marvel booth at Comic Con when they gave out Castle notebooks and it went wild.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I like Castle because of Fillion and I have all the DVDs, so I would go for the cards myself. However there is not so much appeal in the rest of the regular cast and guest stars have really brief appearances.

If no one could do The Closer, which is a much better show, I don't know how Castle can work.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Castle is an interesting one - Fillion fans probably have an auto of him as the character they like. I am interested in how NCIS goes: it's a very popular show but the cast is the only attraction and it's not really a geek show. JAG bombed a bit with the same formula and I would have thought Castle is somewhat similar.

I'm a fan of the show but probably wouldn't buy much (if any) of a card series. Scifi shows have the advantage of 'techie' type aspects for chase cards. However, I would have thought Castle was at least as popular as Tudors.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Tom,

I think that Castle would be a hit for you. There's a big following for Nathan Fillion, and I was at the Marvel booth at Comic Con when they gave out Castle notebooks and it went wild.

As much as I'm not really a fan of the show, there is a bizarre intense fan vibe for the show that usually isn't seen except for cult-hit type shows. I think that there are some possibilities for it as a card series, if it is marketed right.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think Castle would be a great set. It is more popular then The Tudors and Dexter and those sets sell pretty well. It has been on for 3 years now and has a huge fan base as well as many great guest stars.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stardust would of been great.how cool would it be to have a Robert De Niro autograph card?

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Criminal Minds would be good (for me) Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I like Castle because of Fillion and I have all the DVDs, so I would go for the cards myself. However there is not so much appeal in the rest of the regular cast and guest stars have really brief appearances.

If no one could do The Closer, which is a much better show, I don't know how Castle can work.

I'm glad someone mentioned The Closer because that is without a doubt one of the best shows on television. It's seventh and final season has not long started and I think this show will go out with a bang. It has a great cast with Kyra Sedgwick leading the way and now with Mary McDonnell, who will be spinning off on to her own show Major Crimes next year. I'd love a Premium set with autos from all the main cast.
Would love a Flynn/Provenza dual auto - those guys crack me up Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think Castle could work...Auto idea's
Nathan Fillion ... Richard Castle: Firefly, Drive, Buffy
Stana Katic ... Kate Beckett: Heroes, 24, CSI, 007 Quantum of Solace
Susan Sullivan ... Martha Rodgers: Justice League, Dead Like Me, Falcon Crest, The Incredible Hulk
Ruben Santiago-Hudson ... Captain Roy Montgomery: Law & Order, Spawn, Gargoyles
Molly C. Quinn ... Alexis Castle: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien,
Jon Huertas ... Javier Esposito: NCIS, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, CSI, Generation Kill
Tamala Jones ... Lanie Parish: CSI, Ghost Whisperer, ER
Seamus Dever ... Kevin Ryan: CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami, NCIS, JAG, Charmed
Arye Gross ... M.E. Sidney Perlmutter: Dollhouse, Ghost Whisperer, CSI, Numbers, Cold Case
Michael Trucco ... Det. Tom Demming: Psych, V, New Battlestar, The Big Bang Theory
Stephen J. Cannell ... Himself
Michael Connelly ... Himself
James Patterson ... Himself
Victor Webster ... Josh Davidson: NCIS: Los Angeles, Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI, Charmed
Bailey Chase ... Will Sorenson: Saving Grace, Criminal Minds, Las Vegas, CSI, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dana Delany ... Special Agent Jordan Shaw: The Batman, Battlestar Galactica, Justice League, China Beach, Magnum, P.I., Superman (TV series), Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Dan Castellaneta ... Judge Markway: The Simpsons
Robert Picardo ... Dr. Clark Murray: Star Trek and everything else…Stargate, Outer Limits, Dead Zone
Phil LaMarr ... Dr. Holloway: Futurama, Family Guy, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, King of the Hill, Transformers: Animated, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One that will never happen: Quantum Leap. I'm currently watching reruns on ITV4 here in the UK and I'm pleased to say it has stood the test of time. There would be all sorts of possibilities for base and chase sets and a surprisingly wide range of potential autographs, costume and prop cards. There would even be scope for sketch cards just to round everything off. However, it's so long since this series originally aired that it simply isn't going to happen except maybe as a one off covering the whole 5 seasons. One can hope Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
One that will never happen: Quantum Leap. I'm currently watching reruns on ITV4 here in the UK and I'm pleased to say it has stood the test of time. There would be all sorts of possibilities for base and chase sets and a surprisingly wide range of potential autographs, costume and prop cards. There would even be scope for sketch cards just to round everything off. However, it's so long since this series originally aired that it simply isn't going to happen except maybe as a one off covering the whole 5 seasons. One can hope Big Grin

Sounds like a great idea,even if its just a ltd release.if 6 million dollar man,Conan,Highlander,4400,Roswell,Scooby doo,Shrek,vampirella and others?? what i call 'strange releases' get a set.why not Quantum Leap??great t.v, show which is much missed.

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I think a Castle set would be great!
It's such a great show, I love Nathan so much in the show that when they released a real version the book his character wrote in the show I had to get one.
Nathan did book tours with Borders signing the book, here's a couple of pic's of mine signed by him.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Another show that I'm really loving is "Downton Abbey"
I'm actually a big fan of period dramas, show this would be a huge hit with me if someone was to make a card set out of it Big Grin