Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
Doctor Snuggles - My personal childhood hero.

I use to watch that,Sport Billy and Jason of Star Command.ahhhh the memories.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Dexter is the set I want Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Yes! Even Darth Vader agrees.. it must be soon now when we get a Dexter set!!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Blood spatters cards Drool

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
One Tree Hill

My wife got me hooked on this show. Its kind of like 90210, but set in a small town.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
A Futurama set would be nice Big Grin

Still think a Dead Like Me set would be cool too. Smile

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Grey's Anatomy!

Blood soaked scrubs, bits of tatty trainers, loads of other costume cards, and awesome autographs.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Damages is my latest show of choice! I'm in love. Some great autos to be had (Glenn Close!)

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Just watched the first two seasons of House (yes I was late) and I really liked it so where are the cards??

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starfleetbeat
posted Hide Post
Boston Legal, with all its Trek tie-ins. I'd even want a case-topper sound card w/ the theme music - bau-bau bau-da-le bau-bau...

Posts: 127 | Location: new york | Registered: September 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Just before I went to the Philly Show in Allentown last year I had the strangest dream about a new set Inkworks was putting out. It was a 20th Anniversary "Just The Ten of Us" set, including pieceworks and autographs. I remember thinking it was an odd choice in the dream, but was excited that they had gotten Heather Langenkamp(who was a regular on that series and is more famous for playing heroine Nancy Thompson in "A Nightmare on Elm Street.") to sign.

So apparently, that's the TV show I want a set of.

Val Smile

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TJ Hooker, Fantasy Island, Love Boat, Hart to Hart,

Green Hornet, The Kroft Super Show, Land of the Lost,

Posts: 1760 | Location: Oshkosh | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Matje
posted Hide Post
The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I know it's a little early, but I really like this show !!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starfleetbeat:
Boston Legal, with all its Trek tie-ins. I'd even want a case-topper sound card w/ the theme music - bau-bau bau-da-le bau-bau...

That would be so cool. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not 1 show but a compilation of shows on the Food Network

Iron Chef, Rachel Ray's Tasty Travels, Paula's Party, Live with Emril, Throwdown with Bobby Flay, etc.

Autos, show worn materials, sketches.

Base set of just the people on the shows, Insert set for each different show with scenes from the show and winners of the different "Challenges".

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
there is some minor type of example of this, the OCC cards put out a few years back, i think by press pass.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
quote:
Originally posted by starfleetbeat:

That would be so cool. Thumb Up

Oh yes please!! think of the auto line-up

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'd love a card set on that new vampire show Moonlight.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I'd love a card set on that new vampire show Moonlight.

Oh, that's a good one. I wouldn't be surprised if it's already in the works.

I always wondered how Ghost Hunters would do as a card set?

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
I would like to see one for Friday Night Lights, I would love a Riggin's auto!

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post