Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
After getting really into it I would have to go with Dexter on Showtime...great show.

Would love an Alias Season 5 as well. Friday Night Lights would be abother I would love, but I doubt it would ever be done.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
how i met your mother

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
how i met your mother

SUIT UP!

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
how i met your mother

Legendary Big Grin idea.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be cool to see some company make a spongebob card set.I like the show cause i'm only a kid.It would be cool to have spongebob sketches inserted into the set or something.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mountaintop | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheerrs also a ugly betty set would be cool

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to second "Bones" I love the show!

Christine

Posts: 33 | Location: portland, OR, USA | Registered: October 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
A Complete Frasier set might be an idea. There are plenty of guest stars to sign & pieceworks could include one of Martin Crane's plaid shirt & a piece of that chair. (Yes, this was prompted while watching it on tv).

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
lol.. a pw of the Martin Crane chair would be fun to get.

I still would love a 'Criminal Minds' card set. I love that show and for me, the autos would be great.

Not just from the major case squad but from others like Keith Carridine for instance.

What about the Icis tv show back in the late 70's?

(forgive my spelling errors lol)

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Gotta update the picks every few months. Big Grin

Bones- Definitely. Such great chemistry between the cast, especially the 2 leads.
NCIS- A spin-off of JAG but so much better. I never thought they'd be able to replace Sasha Alexander but Cote de Pablo is every bit as good.
Dexter- If anything season 2 is getting even better than season 1. Imagine a Bloodworks prop card, they make fake blood by the 5 gallon drum for that show. Wink

For new shows Chuck is the surprise pick, thoroughly entertaining and starting to throw some good twists in and Pushing Daisies, shows don't get any quirkier than this. Neither of these 2 were in my top ten possible good shows before the season started but most of the new new shows range from ok to terrible. Still waiting for The Sarah Connor Chronicles but it looks good from what I've seen and could make a good card set if done right and the subject matter is the most likely type to actually be considered by card companies.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a set on La Femme Nikita with autos from Peta Wilson, Roy Dupuis, Alberta Watson and Eugene Robert Glazer.
Great show, ran over five seasons, I think it's worthy of having a card set made. LFN merchandise is very minimal, so I'd love to have a card set based on the series.

Prison Break would also be another choice of mine.
How about Sex and the City, there aint a card set on that yet is there?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'd jump on that Dexter bandwagon. If Six Feet Under was done, this one should be possible. I would love to get autos from the Dexter cast.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
As The Apprentice, and Pop Idol sets have been done, I'm surprised there's no:

Strictly Come Dancing/Dance With The Stars card release.

Containing:
Base set with show highlights and 'learn the steps' cards
Auto's of the celebrities, dancers and judges.
Dual auto's of dancer with celebrity partner
Costume pieceworks
and
Four 'Join The Dance' cards - 4 lucky winners get their own dance lesson

It's got mass market appeal, so why not - some of the proceeds could possibly even go to charity.

You can see that I've really thought about this - probably a bit too much! Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Eureka trading card set would be awesome.

Posts: 12 | Location: Sweden | Registered: December 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I'd love to see a set on La Femme Nikita with autos from Peta Wilson, Roy Dupuis, Alberta Watson and Eugene Robert Glazer.
Great show, ran over five seasons, I think it's worthy of having a card set made. LFN merchandise is very minimal, so I'd love to have a card set based on the series.

I totally love this idea!!

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
As The Apprentice, and Pop Idol sets have been done, I'm surprised there's no:

Strictly Come Dancing/Dance With The Stars card release.

Containing:
Base set with show highlights and 'learn the steps' cards
Auto's of the celebrities, dancers and judges.
Dual auto's of dancer with celebrity partner
Costume pieceworks
and
Four 'Join The Dance' cards - 4 lucky winners get their own dance lesson

It's got mass market appeal, so why not - some of the proceeds could possibly even go to charity.

You can see that I've really thought about this - probably a bit too much! Big Grin

Justm... how about a case card? Marie Osmond fainting would be a good idea for one. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Doctor Snuggles - My personal childhood hero.

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
Doctor Snuggles - My personal childhood hero.

Was that a cartoon, with Dr Snuggles flying around in a balloon or something?

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Yes Thumb Up
As child I liked the series very much. He made very cool inventions.

Look here: http://www.doctorsnuggles.com

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
Look here: http://www.doctorsnuggles.com

Cool Thumb Up Smile

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post