Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wasnt their another one, from the makers of thundercats called like tigersharks or something? their leader was mako? that was a good show as well. What about a set of nothing but 1980's action cartoons?

1. Thundercats/Silverhawks/Tigersharks(?)

2. HeMan/She-Ra

3. Robotech (Zentradi/Invid/RobotechMasters)

4. Voltron (Lions and Vechicles Series)

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
wasnt their another one, from the makers of thundercats called like tigersharks or something? their leader was mako? that was a good show as well.

Yes I mentioned them above with the others. lol

That was my fav... I still have the action figures from most of those shows... except She-Ra. Razz Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
"WINGS OF SILVER, NERVES OF STEEL....SILLLVEERRR HAAWWWKKKS". Yeah, i could get down with that. Their could be an insert, like thoes old record inserts or later on CD-ROM inserts in SPorts products, that could have the intro and opening song as an Mpeg, make em like 1 a case.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Medium
Fraiser
Golden Girls

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TBear
posted Hide Post
Monk

Someone needs to start planning ahead and get Eureka! Big Grin

Posts: 159 | Location: Maryland/USA/Earth | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Prison Break and Ghost Whisperer.

Please? Luv You

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seinfeld!! So much potential there.

Posts: 52 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Golden Girls

And most of them are still alive.
Better make it quick.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Just getting into Las Vegas, with all the great guest's would make a very appealing Auto line-up.
Black eye'd peas Quad auto anyone!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darbow,

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the following classic UK comedy series such as:

Fawlty Towers
As Time goes by
A Fine Romance
Dads Army (but they better be quick)
Only Fools & Horses
It ain't half hot Mum
Allo Allo
Sykes
Steptoe & Son (maybe a bit late)
Last of the Summer Wine
Porridge
Open All hours
Terry & June
Ever decreasing Circles
The Good Life
etc

All in one set!! There are some fantastic auto cards in there. The licence would be difficult to get though I guess.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darbow:
Just getting into Las Vegas, with all the great guest's would make a very appealing Auto line-up.
Black eye's peas Quad auto anyone!!!

Big Grin

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I, Claudius

Not just for the autos like Jacobi, Stewart, Rhys Jones, Baker, Hurt ( most of whom have signed in other sets ) but for the rich episodes to pick images from.

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Alias season 5 Elephant

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Our new life in Everwood. I don't know what it is about this show,but I can't miss an episode.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Ghost Whisperer.

A great show! Thinking about a Jennifer Love Hewitt autograph Drool

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
UK shows : Thin Blue Line, any Black Adder,The Vicar Of Dibley. BBC America : Hustle. (Robert Vaughn autograph would be great) And from the USA : NCIS (David McCallum autograph) Since no Man from U.N.C.L.E. new cards are out (in color).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Timeslip from the 70s. But no-one would buy it except me!

And o oh chongo its danger island from the Bannan Splits show. Ditto.

Posts: 687 | Location: Manchester UK | Registered: September 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Ghost Whisperer.

A great show! Thinking about a Jennifer Love Hewitt autograph Drool

Have only seen promo clips of the show and can't wait to see it.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i heard someone say something somewhere that inkworks have been thinking or trying to get the rights to do a ghost whisperer set but dont know if this is true

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having a Ghost Whisperer set would be fantastic! I just recently discovered the serie and I love it! Anybody submitted Grey`s Anatomy yet?

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post