Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Zhamlou,

Any further update for your MST3K set?

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
No, apperently Best Brains inc, and its whopping 2 employees are really going to be busy with some sort of Local business like lawn care or tee shirts or who knows what. Im actually blown away at how there is literally no one actually attached to this company anymore. The ownership/company that IS mst3k, i think now exists out of Jim Mallons File Closet in Upstate Minnesota. I think they only want to produce products they can mass produce at speedy-tees, or their local kinkos. They are even having issues with volume 10 dvds. It seems not even rhino knows when this (the only real product) of Best brains inc is coming out. I think its possible doctor forrester just took over.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
1. Mash
2. Futurama
3. Deadwood
4. Justice League Unlimited
5. Oz - (so many actors from this series are on Law & Order, maybe they could get the rights to that and make a set on the NBC series too.)

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I've just started watching it again so I think NCIS could make an interesting set.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
medium and ghostwhisper as well

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Yes to a ghost Whisper set. A Jennifer Love Hewitt auto would so cool.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Yes to a ghost Whisper set. A Jennifer Love Hewitt auto would so cool.

I totally agree! Luv You

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that someone else has mentioned it, but I am too lazy to look more than 3 pages back. I think Bones would be a great set, and I would love an Emily Deschanel autograph card. Inkworks would do well with this, I think.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I mentioned earlier in the thread. Smile Inkworks would do an excellent job on a Bones set.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
I mentioned earlier in the thread. Smile Inkworks would do an excellent job on a Bones set.

I mentioned it as well. Luv You Hint, hint to Inkworks.... Wavey

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
I would love Criminal minds. Just saw one of the show wednesday night and i loved it!! Luv You

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
one big collection for friends would be cool.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great minds think a like SciFiMom. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Arrested Development - please Smile Sure, it was something of a bust in the ratings, but didn't Firefly only last a few episodes. The fan base might not be big, but they are a passionate bunch.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Number_one:
I would love Criminal minds. Just saw one of the show wednesday night and i loved it!! Luv You

I saw every episode from season 1 and would also like a card set Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
I would really like a Prison Break set.

Just think about the Pieceworkcards, they only will have one color, blue... Smile

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
you know, what about a He-Man set? someone just said something in the other post, and it got me thinking. now that the 20-s to 30's somethings are jumping in, maybe a set like that would do very well, with sketchs and such. Or hell thundercats or something.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
He-Man
She-Ra
Thundercats
Tigersharks
SilverHawks

Loved them all! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Blade new tv show.

If you haven't been watching you should! Metal

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
you stole he man from me lol but yes thunderkats would be cool