Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV shows you would like to see cards sets from
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I think a lot of people would join me in wanting a DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES card set. Or maybe not...

Despite the big ratings I'm not sure this show would be a big hit as a card set. I really like the show but I just can't see most of the fan base as the card collecting types. Lost, on the other hand, seems like a perfect candidate and Inkworks seems like they might be positioning themselves for such a set (they even had a page on their site telling people not to miss the opening episode if I recall).

Actually I agree that DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES probably wouldn't make a great card set, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see one. Big Grin

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Does anyone watch Veronica Mars? That would be a great card set.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Does anyone watch _Veronica Mars_? That would be a great card set.

Yup, That's a little known Gem that's cracked my top 5 list of shows still making new eps. (Who knew the UPN could make a really good NEW show? Eek). The girl who plays Veronica really looks and acts like Chloe from Smallville.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My current top 5 in order:

1- Dead Like Me
2- Gilmore Girls
3(tie)- Desperate Housewives
3(tie)- Lost
5- Veronica Mars

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought I was the only one thst sees a resemblance between Allison and Kristen. Thumb Up

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Cleopatra 2525 Cool

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
How about "My So Called Life"... with Claire Danes from a while back... ?? Personally, as long as they make Buffy cards, I'll be a happy girl... Drool

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for a West Wing set Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I second that motion for a West Wing set. I already have a Charlie Sheen auto from babylon 5.
Something always confused me about West Wing. in the numerous outside shots of the White House, sometimes is has an curved wall and other shots show a dome on the building. Is this the same building from diffrant angles? or differant buildings?
I also need an American to explain why you don't elect Bartlett as president for real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I already have a Charlie Sheen auto from babylon 5.

Really? Must be super rare as he never appeared in it. Martin Sheen on the other hand ...

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Whoops, Yes My mistake. with all these Mr.Sheens about I bet their Kitchen sparkles Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Pretender, Huntress.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:

I also need an American to explain why you don't elect Bartlett as president for real.

Uh....because he's fictional? Roll Eyes

Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
2030CE. The Tribe, My Hero, McHale's Navy (In color). Dance

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
A set of The O.C. would be cool- with a Melinda Clarke auto!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
A set of The O.C. would be cool- with a Melinda Clarke auto!
If you want the auto that much,go for Charmed POT Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get that cheaper on ebay but hasn't been one up lately. I also want the Xena Beauty and Brawn one. I have got Enterprise Melinda auto though!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My choice is not exactally a TV series, but more of a follow up.
I would like a photocard set for Buffy Seasons 4-7.
I think a binder for set 1st and 2nd set would be nice to go w/ it too.

Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cleopatra 2525 Cool

I totally agree with you on that one!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I would love an 'Absolutely Fabulous' set!

ELEKTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope for a set of that awesome movie!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
quote:
Cleopatra 2525 Cool

I totally agree with you on that one!

Wow! Big Grin Another fan!!!!! Dance Thumb Up