Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
my best pull was the fotr orlando bloom auto from a retail box

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Wow, multiple autos or pw in a box... guess my luck isn't as good as I thought since thats never happened to me!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
My best pulls would be from X-Files Connections.

Bought 1 box, the second pack had a PW-1 Scully'shirt (Odds ?) and in my last pack the Gillian Anderson AR-1 Redemption, auto odds 1:24 packs but G. Anderson's was approx 1:720 packs (every 3 cases). Dance

My better half bought 2 boxes of Azkaban Update, 1 yeilded a common costume, but the second had Trelawney's Costume card, a film cell card and a Jimmy Gardner Redemption (auto approx 1:120 packs).

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
In my Buffy season 7 I pulled the 1 guranteed auto (Haris Yulin as Quentin Travers) and a beautiful Andrew toga piecework variant with gold stitching! The whole thing is gold! It's fab.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
My best pulls have been Angel season 2 Cordelia auto, Buffy season 7 PW-3, Spike autographed pieceworks, and Buffy Men of Sunnydale Evil trio autograph.

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
If I ever see you complaining about getting a bad box Randy Giles, so help me... lol

That is an absolutley fabulous track record!!!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Giles:
My best pulls have been Angel season 2 Cordelia auto, Buffy season 7 PW-3, Spike autographed pieceworks, and Buffy Men of Sunnydale Evil trio autograph.

Eek

I hate you SJ Wink

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Giles:

Damn! The last two in your list I want BADDDDD

Wavey

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes of Revenge of the sith Widevision
1st Box: Chewie Smile Smile Smile
2nd box: Amy Allen
went back to the same Dealer and brought a third box thinking the magic was there and pulled another Chewie
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, just seen your post(s)....I am (VERY) lucky sometimes I guess!!

Kristina I promise never to complain about a bad box!

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Hope the luck stays with you SJ!

I've never been all that lucky with boxes, until 2005. Card-wise, I'm reluctant for the year to end. I also pulled a Spike auto'd PW(along with the Palz redemp and the 3 main autos of the set) and the Trio auto from MoS. After some of my box pulls from '03 and '04, I was looking forward to a good year!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bought 2 boxes of Xena, in the first box I got the Hudson Leick auto, in box 2 I got an Alexandra Tydings auto!

Posts: 537 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angelchick182:
Hope the luck stays with you SJ!

I've never been all that lucky with boxes, until 2005. Card-wise, I'm reluctant for the year to end. I also pulled a Spike auto'd PW(along with the Palz redemp and the 3 main autos of the set) and the Trio auto from MoS. After some of my box pulls from '03 and '04, I was looking forward to a good year!

I wish you lots of luck for 2006! Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Pulled this rather nice Yin Jin Kim's shirt variant from my last box of LOST cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
BG...

That is a sweet variant!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I've had fairly good pulls during the last few years....

Andy Hallett autograph from Angel season 2 (it was a $20 box too)

Alysaa Milano autograph from Charmed: Conversations.

Brent Spiner as Data from Quotable ST:TNG

Plus various pack pulled costumes and autographs as well.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all, just bought a retail "blaster" box of Topps All American football. Why am I posting a football card break here?

Because I pulled a super cool Elvis Presley celebrity worn dress shirt card, #d /500! I was very thrilled and surprised with this and it is going into the permanent collection! Here's a pic of the card:

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Hi all, just bought a retail "blaster" box of Topps All American football. Why am I posting a football card break here?

Because I pulled a super cool Elvis Presley celebrity worn dress shirt card, #d /500! I was very thrilled and surprised with this and it is going into the permanent collection! Here's a pic of the card:

I'm almost as green as that card with envy!!! Big Grin

Excellent pull Jack! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Thanks Redemption, it was a super fun surprise to get this card in a pack. Big Grin

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
you can use as a pin for St. Patrick's Day Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post