Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
3 Boxes of Starwars 30th between me and 2 other people last week......

1st box: Jawa Auto a yellow box topper, 2 blue parallel cards and 1 red Parallel card, my Friend was kinda happy with his box

2nd Box: Yellow Box topper, 2 blue Parallel, 1 red, & 1 gold, no Sketch or Auto.... The poor guy was not happy at all

3rd Box: Yellow Box topper, 2 Blue 1 Red, a David Rabitte Sketch of Dath Vader, only did 126 cards..... I had 4 Packs left so I gave them to the others to open, my friend opens 3 packs and nothing, so he throws the last pack back at me and says "open it!"
So I did & did not expect anything, well I just got a David Rabbitte Sketch out of the box, all 3 of us was convinced nothing would come out the pack................

Last Pack Pulled........ Basecard
Last Pack pulled........ Basecard
Last Pack Pulled........ Princess Leigh Sketch by Sean Pence Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek still in shock mode lol

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Last Pack Pulled........ Princess Leigh Sketch by Sean Pence Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek still in shock mode lol

KADRAN00157

Sweet Dance. . . Can we see it?

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will try to upload a scan in the next couple of days Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Raven here is a scan of the sketch card KADRAN00157 pulled from his box of star wars 30th

I have had to post the scan of the sketch card on kadran's behalf as his scanner is not working

from Millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
@KADRAN00157

That's a great story [Well for you maybe?)

Amazing sketch not that we'd expect anything less from Mr SP.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the antique mall. The guy just bought out a large collection of Star Trek Memorabilia. He asked me if I was interested in any autographs. "Not without documentation". He said they were pack pulled autos, so I decided to have a look.

He had a Voyager Profiles A9 Ethan Phillips, a TNG Profiles A3 Denise Crosby, and a Nemesis NA6 Brent Spiner.

Bought all three for $20

Posts: 9 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Artninja:
I just got back from the antique mall. The guy just bought out a large collection of Star Trek Memorabilia. He asked me if I was interested in any autographs. "Not without documentation". He said they were pack pulled autos, so I decided to have a look.

He had a Voyager Profiles A9 Ethan Phillips, a TNG Profiles A3 Denise Crosby, and a Nemesis NA6 Brent Spiner.

Bought all three for $20

The NA6 alone prooves there is a Santa Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah. See, I knew they were worth something, and knew Spiner rarely did shows. So I asked him what he wanted. I didn't even haggle. Really made my weekend, as I had accidentally damaged a prized concert poster on Saturday.

Posts: 9 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Artninja:

Bought all three for $20

Nice buy!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Still pretty new to the hobby. I collected cards as a kid, but the 'one of a kind' aspect the hobby has taken with auto/costume/prop/sketch cards has turned it into a whole new hobby!

Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
My best pull was Daniel Craig's autograph card from James Bond: Heroes and Villains set. It was the first case I ever bought. I only kept Daniel Craig's and Gemma Arterton's full bleed auto though and sold the rest.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great pulls everyone Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Was really excited when I pulled a Hudson Leick auto, from the Xena set.

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
We just pulled a Star Wars Masterwork 2017 Quadruple Autograph Book (# to 3) QA-MCPW Ian McDiarmid as Darth Sidious / Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker / Ray Park as Darth Maul / Matthew Wood as General Grievous

It's available for trade if anyone is seriously interested.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post