Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I saw a box of Scorpion King going for £15 on ebay, and I regret not bidding! Then I saw 25 packs for $6.99 so I went for that Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
I think I know which seller you bought the 25 packs from. He's selling 25 packs of a lot of cards and I did get from him Tomb Raider and Andromeda packs. Nothing from Tomb Raider but a piecework and auto redemptions in the Andromeda packs. What I didn't like is the shipping costs. The actual postage cost used is only half of what he asked for.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hornetsfan
posted Hide Post
Bought a 20 box case of American Idol Season 3 for $165 in hopes of getting myself a top 12 set of autos even though I hated that season.

On average 2 memorabilia or autos per box.

First box I opened I pulled a set of top 12 autos. After I pulled the two I figured the box was dry and then I pulled a 3rd and fourth and so on until the set of 12 was complete.

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
I was on my way to see Die Another Day on it`s release in 2002 at the cinema in Milton Keynes when I decided to pop into the HMV store in the shopping centre there. On the counter with some other trading cards was just one packet of Topps Fellowship of the Ring, which they hadn`t had on sale for ages. Needless to say I bought it and inside was a Gimli, John Rhys-Davis Auto Bouncey

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
excellant find there darth graham Thumb Up

Nice first post to make.Welcome aboard,have fun and enjoy your stay.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hornetsfan:
Bought a 20 box case of American Idol Season 3 for $165 in hopes of getting myself a top 12 set of autos even though I hated that season.

On average 2 memorabilia or autos per box.

First box I opened I pulled a set of top 12 autos. After I pulled the two I figured the box was dry and then I pulled a 3rd and fourth and so on until the set of 12 was complete.

Wow, awesome! Maybe I should look into one of those boxes... lol.

Smile
Kristina
ange1gr1@hotmail.com

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Graham:
I was on my way to see Die Another Day on it`s release in 2002 at the cinema in Milton Keynes when I decided to pop into the HMV store in the shopping centre there. On the counter with some other trading cards was just one packet of Topps Fellowship of the Ring, which they hadn`t had on sale for ages. Needless to say I bought it and inside was a Gimli, John Rhys-Davis Auto Bouncey

Welcome to Card Talk Darth ! Wave

I pulled a Gimli auto, way back when they were originally came out. It's a nice card and worth quite a bit too.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
I bought a box of Alias Season One and got a Lindsay Crouse autograph, the blue latex dress costume card and also the special CIA Sydney card. Definitely a great box. Usually you get either a costume OR an autograph in Season One boxes.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Usually you get either a costume OR an autograph in Season One boxes.
I wish that were true,but in another thread on this site,I was told on average there are three dud boxes per case Frown I know.I've had them Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Wow, I am glad I only bought one box. I was told it was either/or, but the dud boxes make it a risky proposition indeed.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is 2 Miracles that happened to me
Brough 4 boxes of Starwars Heritage
1st 2 boxes were hobby.... 1 scetch and Luke Skywalkers Autograph card
2nd 2 boxes were Hobby second wave.... No Scetch cards but 1 Princess Leigh Autograph Card
That is probably the best pulls I have ever done Smile
Oh yea.... Did buy 2 Boxes of complete Battlestar Galactica and pulled Richard Hatch's Auto and a Warren Martineck Scetch Card!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Angel season 4

Angel shirt
Faith auto(which took 6 days to get back holy cow)... It is stamped inkworks redemption I don't remember my other faith having that though and none of the other angel cards have it

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Oh yea.... Did buy 2 Boxes of complete Battlestar Galactica and pulled Richard Hatch's Auto and a Warren Martineck Scetch Card!!!!!

I was going to email you to ask what the sketch was, but no email in your profile Frown

So.. what Martineck sketch did you pull?

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best luck I ever had was I pulled 4 autos from a AOTC widevision box including a Carson and the Beru Whiteson.

Also pulled a Jones auto and a sketch from 1 heriatge box.

(I did pull a Hamill auto from a box, but I bought 15 cases, does that count Roll Eyes

Posts: 50 | Location: Hollister | Registered: April 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddivito:
The best luck I ever had was I pulled 4 autos from a AOTC widevision box including a Carson and the Beru Whiteson.

Also pulled a Jones auto and a sketch from 1 heriatge box.

(I did pull a Hamill auto from a box, but I bought 15 cases, does that count Roll Eyes

I think that's cheating ! Wink

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G
posted Hide Post
Best one......... Babylon 5 Season 5... two autocards, one being a dual auto; Patricia Tallman & Jeffrey Willerth.

Posts: 364 | Location: Severn, Maryland | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Watcher.... "Xst: Congratulations on hitting the DoubleAuto pull combo with 2 of the show's popular main cast members. You're right. The Stargate SG-1 Season 1-3 set was a good set to pull Double Autos from a single box. Odds for Autographs were 1:27 packs with a single box containing 40 packs. I was happy when I got the autograph for Alexis Cruz (Skaara); if I'm not mistaken, the only actor to be in both the Stargate movie and tv series (as the same character). It was even cool to get in the same box, an Autograph card of Vaitiare Bandera (Sha're --> Skaara's sister and wife to Dr. Daniel Jackson); who in real life was married to Michael Shanks (Dr. Jackson), until he broke up with her to be with another popular Sci-Fi show (Andromeda) actress, Lexa Doig (Rommie)."

In response to Watcher's comment about Stargate
I Don't know about Alexis Cruz but i did read that Auto A19 (Stargeate season 4 Album exlusive) Eric Avarie... he was one of 2 Actors or Actresses to appear in the movie and then to reprise the role in the tv Series Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Well, I finally recieved my Scorpion King packs, and got two chase cards plus a PW4 redemption card!! That's the first ever great pull i've had!
Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
probably best for me was picking 3 packs of Stargate season 1 at a comic shop and pulling RDA auto and Don s. Davis auto Big Grin

my dads was pulling William Peterson auto and the sheriff with the moustache's auto, and a costume of the red haired lady, all in one box, aswell as chase cards too Dance

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yervi
posted Hide Post
I pulled a Topps X Men movie Hugh Jackman as Wolverine autograph in 2 packs at a lcs after 1 year of the cards sitting there and gathering dust.

Posts: 57 | Location: USA | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post