Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
 Login/Join

Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
I got a box of the complete spike for £35 and it contained auto A10, PW2 redemption and APW2 Auto redemption!!

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
very nice box of Spike you got there gotham_knight Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Got this M6 torn patch variant from a box I just opened.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
This was a gift not a pull. but it IS my new favourite auto card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
This was a gift not a pull. but it IS my new favourite auto card.

I have never seen Red Dwarf - but I must say that this guy really creep me out. If I saw him in a dark alley I would go running! He gives me shivers!!!!!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I have never seen Red Dwarf - but I must say that this guy really creep me out. If I saw him in a dark alley I would go running! He gives me shivers!!!!!

Oh my gawd... the cat creep anyone out? lol He's so not creepy! Big Grin

My fav scene of his was in the ep where they landed on an earth where time ran backwards...

When he went into the bushes to relieve himself things didn't go as planned. Big Grin

He has a great fashion sense as well! Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Now don't get mad at me, this is a one time posting of a (gasp) sports card that I got in a pack today. Normally I wouldn't post a sports card auto, but this one is an actual 1 of 1. He is a fine player, too! Big Grin

Please, no annoyed emails. I won't do it again; just really pleased with it!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Nice pull Thumb Up Who here wouldn't appreciate getting a 1 of 1 card Drool
Keeping, trading or selling?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
I am going to try to sell it to a baseball collector. Would like to keep it, but he's not really someone I collect, so...

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice card. It must be cool to tough the leather and stiching of the card. It's like an autographed pieceworks card.

Posts: 419 | Location: San Francisco, CA, USA | Registered: October 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
I am going to try to sell it to a baseball collector. Would like to keep it, but he's not really someone I collect, so...

Keep it!!!!

How many one of ones can you have in your collection!

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean, redemption. But with the proliferation of 1/1's in the sports card industry, the fact that I don't collect the player, and the most important factor of me needing money, I already sold it. Am just waiting for payment from the buyer. On the plus side, with part of the money, I can buy more nonsport cards (the rest of the money will sadly be going to pay off bills...) Shake Head

I wanted to keep it, but I can get a basic autograph of the same player for about 5-10 dollars. Was cool to pull it from a pack, though!

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
On the plus side, with part of the money, I can buy more nonsport cards (the rest of the money will sadly be going to pay off bills...) Shake Head[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me Jack! I hope you got a good price for it then! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
I've opened boxes of Alias s1 with a friend and he was very lucky. He got at least one auto or one pw in each box (exept one), and got two boxes with both an auto and a pw card. Boxes were not from the same case (diff dealers) and odds were 1:39, and 1:78 for 24 packs/box.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dirk Benedict Auto/costume card from BSG colonial Warriors
Tricia Helfer as Number six from BSG Premier!!!!
Still I got what it takes Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Dirk Benedict Auto/costume card from BSG colonial Warriors
Tricia Helfer as Number six from BSG Premier!!!!
Still I got what it takes Smile

KADRAN00157
You can't use it all. Send some over here Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Went to a comic fair on Sunday.....
Got 1 box of Highlander, 2 Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warriors & six Complete Hercules boxes.....
Highlander was ok, Got Michael Shanks auto and another 3 auto's Smile
Battle star was good cause I got Col Tigh Dual Auto Costume card Smile Smile Smile
Hercules was superb out of the six boxes, got 3 Hercules (Kevin Sorbo Auto) Eek Eek Eek
3 Boxes had the standard 3 Auto's in them
2 Boxes only had 2 Auto's instead of 3
1 Box had six Auto's!!!!!!!
YEAH THAT WAS GOOD!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Way to go some nice pulls there KADRAN00157 Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
1 Box had six Auto's!!!!!!!

Sweet mother of Jefferson Davis! Eek Clap Eek Clap Eek I wish I had your luck.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes of Charmed Destiny and pulled PW3 Piper dual Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post