Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AutoCard/CostumeCard Pulls
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Bought 4 boves of Buffy Memories, ended up with 3 PW1 Buffy's pants! I was thinking of buying more boxes, at the rate I'm going I could get enough pieces to build the whole pants!

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
If it's a nice pair of pants I would consider about it. But you ceratinly have to be sure about the size. Smile

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
KADRAN00157 Rides again Smile Smile
Got 4 boxes out of a case that had 12 left of Garfield (Pacific)......
I just had the feeling and wait for it
Elephant Elephant Eek Eek AUTO Eek Eek Elephant Elephant
3rd one Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nicely done and especially since it's your 3rd auto! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice pulls everyone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the compliments everyone Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
your welcome

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Damn good feeling when you think you are gonna pull something and you do Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
You're right about that.

My first box of Charmed Connections, I pulled the redemption card for Piper's pw skirt card -PW8.

What a great feeling and it's something you just don't forget lol

Congrats on your great pulls, btw! Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Costume card pull Smile
I did a similar thing a few months ago, got 2 boxes of Batman begins Smile Smile Smile
1st Box was the Tyre card and Michael Cain's Auto......
2nd Box got me Batman's Costume card Smile Smile Smile
Sutch a good feeling!!!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
KADRAN00157 Rides again Smile Smile
Got 4 boxes out of a case that had 12 left of Garfield (Pacific)......
I just had the feeling and wait for it
Elephant Elephant Eek Eek AUTO Eek Eek Elephant Elephant
3rd one Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Eek

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I know...I know he makes me sick or I'm totally envious. Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a few boxes on Sunday at a fair and 1 box was called Razor metal & Flesh..... it was ok and I did not make a base set out of it, but i Did get an Autograph card Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

posted Hide Post
Bouncey

From amy Buffy 10th anniversary, I got a Duo costume card PW-9 (Anya's shirt and pants) and a Welcome to Sunnydale card.

From a Harry Potter and the Champer of Secrets, I got both a C12 (Harry's Red Sweater) and a redemption for an auto of Miriam Margolyes (Professor Sprout).

And, from what I shall dub my Greatest. Box. Ever., a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Update hobby box, I got a Quad Auto/Costume card, a Cinema FilmCard (CFC1), another costume card (C12), and 5 foils. Plus I was just 3 cards short of a second complete set and only 2 extra extras. Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey

All these were purchased on eBay and arrived yesterday. Big Grin

JF

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JediFarfy,

Posts: 56 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That is indeed a great box, congrats on the quad. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JediFarfy:
Bouncey

From amy Buffy 10th anniversary, I got a Duo costume card PW-9 (Anya's shirt and pants) and a Welcome to Sunnydale card.

From a Harry Potter and the Champer of Secrets, I got both a C12 (Harry's Red Sweater) and a redemption for an auto of Miriam Margolyes (Professor Sprout).

And, from what I shall dub my Greatest. Box. Ever., a Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Update hobby box, I got a Quad Auto/Costume card, a Cinema FilmCard (CFC1), another costume card (C12), and 5 foils. Plus I was just 3 cards short of a second complete set and only 2 extra extras. Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey

All these were purchased on eBay and arrived yesterday. Big Grin

JF

that's incredible. congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome pulls Smile

KADRAN00157

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
A tie for first

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just love it when you buy cheap boxes in the hope to get some awesome cards.....
Got 3 Boxes of Everway by FPG..... got 5 out of the 6 Metalic cards.... decided to finish it Smile
4 more boxes later.... nothing lol
Opened a box about a few days ago and got the card I wanted Smile
Also did some Janesko Select and a Louis Royo set and from each box got an artist Autograph card Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
BRING THE NOISE

KADRAN00157

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
My 2 recent costume cards from 2 boxes of Buffy 10th anniv.

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post