Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
 Login/Join

Picture of UofLHoops
posted Hide Post
Hey guys....I have lots of great cards to add to any of the boxes (except Spawn of Mystery Box, which I had about 8 months ago)....so if the anybody is looking for another place to send one, please let me know. Wave

Posts: 401 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: October 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G
posted Hide Post
I've been absent way tooooo long... sign me up! Metal

Posts: 364 | Location: Severn, Maryland | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Can I sign up just by adding putting this post up? If so, thank you, this is a great idea - should have joined earlier.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Yep.. added.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Could i sign up please?I want to have fun too don't i Tim? Wink

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bookman
posted Hide Post
Sign me up Wavey
bookman

Posts: 49 | Location: MARION IL. USA | Registered: May 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is it too late? If not may I sign up too!

Thanks
NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
dillndill

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can I get in?
(First Post)

Posts: 4 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Done, done, and done.

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
I have a suggestion for the list: WOuld it be a problem to show the location of the member in the list too? E.g. flobe, Germany
I want to leave my latest box in Europe first before it goes overseas and probably never comes back.

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe

I want to leave my latest box in Europe

Wolfie, England. Wavey Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flobe:
I have a suggestion for the list: WOuld it be a problem to show the location of the member in the list too? E.g. flobe, Germany
I want to leave my latest box in Europe first before it goes overseas and probably never comes back.

OK... if someone would like to update the list and post it here, I will make the change to the Page 1 post. I don't have time to do it.

alternate email:

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let everybody know that my address has changed. Please ask Harris for my new one. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trade-a-card,

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
i would love to get in on this! please sign me up!
anjee

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
List updated - and folks, please remember to check who has received a box before so that we avoid repeats where possible and we get the boxes around to as many different folks as possible. The list of recipients is in the "regular" Mystery Box thread. It is updated as soon as I hear about a new recipient.

alternate email:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Wales is good plac and the postal service is good too Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
unataper- sign me up please!!

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
kjn Big Grin

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I signed up when this first started and haven't seen it yet. How many collectors are on the list?

Posts: 83 | Location: Brooklyn, New York | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post