Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
sign me up, please

Posts: 3 | Location: paris | Registered: August 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to join up too.!!!!!!! Elephant

Posts: 133 | Location: colorado | Registered: October 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Racer Xavier
posted Hide Post
Racer Xavier

Posts: 42 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
welcome to nsu neelix hope you have fun and find loads of things to trade and chat about.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder - I am not adding ANYONE to the list until the other two boxes that I helped to coordinate show up (Pandora's Box is MIA and I am not expecting it to "magically" show up).

If you don't like it, I am sorry. Complain to those people who have the boxes and are not sending them on.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tim.
Great idea. If they dont show, then what?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Then I won't add any new folks to the list, and I will remove those names from the list who have boxes "stuck" with them. Honestly, I am so angry about this, I can barely maintain my civility.

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i dont blame you tim after all that time and effort and the thought and kind hearted ness of you to make the boxes and then people just cannot be bothered to post them back on its not really on. i got my box of wolfies and i had it posted withing 4 days. i think a 5 day limit should be put on a box as well.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Since two of the four boxes I coordinated are back in circulation, I have updated the list of folks who are interested in participating. Please remember to only send to folks on this list. Please post here if I missed adding you.

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
If you get a chance could you change AJJ27UK to AJJ in the first post. Thanks

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Done

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Smile Ren & Stimpy box was finally mailed out last Friday morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bouncey

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done , thanks for letting us know. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know Mister E. I do hope that you are feeling better!

alternate email:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still no word if the Ren & Stimpy box has arrived to whom I sent it to. Frown Frown Wave "Hi Y'all!!!!"

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Still no word if the Ren & Stimpy box has arrived to whom I sent it to. Frown Frown Wave "Hi Y'all!!!!"

Not only has it arrived, but it has since moved on. Hope you are well Mister E.

Ren & Stimpy's Box
tsmeltzer (coordinator w/ many contributors)
Wendi Downers Grove, IL, USA
Mister E. Haverhill, MA, USA
Bond, Kansas, USA
otim, Toronto, Canada

alternate email:

posted Hide Post
I would love to join the list

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list also Wave

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
millhouse here sign me up

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
sumozilla is ready - lots of oddball cards

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post