Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Aww ok I get ya Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plase add me;

Alasdair Wilson

Many thanks

Posts: 46 | Location: UK | Registered: October 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh! Add Card Reaper!!! Big Grin

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add Limelco! Smile

Posts: 23 | Location: Italy | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list

Posts: 10 | Location: KY | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add: charlesd81

Posts: 38 | Location: New Jersey, USA | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ferrian1
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list!

Posts: 23 | Location: Great White North | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnaud lemauviel
posted Hide Post
Please sign me up too Bouncey

Posts: 31 | Location: Saint Benoit des Ondes ( 35, France ) | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I need to update my mailing address. Who do I email?

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
I need to update my mailing address. Who do I email?

Harris Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
i would like to be added Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Somehow I totally missed this thread... Twak

If it's not too late, sign me up as well please! Wavey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Done and done! Never too late to sign up Smile

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Interesting idea. Sign me up!
ErikTheArchitect

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list! Wavey I have sent the appropriate email to Harris, too. Thanks.

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
Me!

Kristy

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
It is with regret that I request to have my name withdrawn from the list. It is nothing personal, but after careful consideration, I find it is in my best interest not to participate. I do, however, look forward to hearing about the Mystery Boxes in the future, as I have to date. Good luck to those who haven't received one yet & I hope it does you good when you do Smile

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
I'd like to join in, what do I need to do?

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkindiver:
I'd like to join in, what do I need to do?

You just did it Smile

alternate email: