Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
I thought I had added myself to this list long ago
me Twak

Silly me... please add me now, thanks

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Could those of you who have signed up for the mystery boxes please add your mailing address to your Card Talk profiles. Just so you know, these addresses are only available to myself and the mods and can not be accessed by other members and we will not add your name to mailing lists, etc. It just makes things easier for me when someone requests your address for the MB and your address is included in your profile.

To do this, do the following:

1. Click the "Go" drop down menu on any Card Talk page.

2. Click "Personal Zone"

3. Click "Profile"

4. Click "View/Edit Complete Profile"

5. Add your address to the mailing address to the various fields (mailing address, city, state, etc.).

6. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of that page (you'll probably need to scroll down on the inner form). {This is important as if you don't do this, none of the changes you have made will be applied}

Thanks!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Done mine. Please feel free to send me anything. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Actioned as requested - Harris SIR

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine was already there which did surprise me.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I added mine. Smile

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. That should help.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Mine was already there which did surprise me.

I went to add the requested info and was also surpised to find it was already there. I don't remember doing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
My address is now in there. Thanks!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Address now added Thumb Up

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks again all. Anyone who hasn't yet added their address to their profile should. I am not saying I won't be able to give out an address without this but it certainly helps.

Yesterday, someone asked for an address and it was so much easier and quicker when the address was right there is xxxxx's profile (you thought I was going to name names, didn't you? Big Grin).

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
Profile updated Wave

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
I found a new way to increase my posting count...

My address has been added to the profile. Dance

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fire8rays
posted Hide Post
I will put my name on the list once again

FIRE8RAYS !!!

Posts: 156 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile

Hi, this sounds like a lot of fun, please can you add my name to the list.

Thank you

Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile Ooops...forgot to include my name

RITA

Thanks again

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
cverdec here. sign me up.

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Can you still do this????

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: March 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops..posted before finished....If so, how do I sign-up?

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: March 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post