Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
 Login/Join

Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Please add me too!!! I've been missing so much this year...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you US CardTalkers Wavey

Martine Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Add my name to the list too please.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
add starwolf1001

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
Just seen this one, count me in too please. Thumb Up

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Tim

Please add me in, I would love to be included. Smile

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
trade-a-card

Please add me!

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please add me Clap

piperprue2002

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'd love to be in it too!!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Please sign me up.
meatwagon

Thanks

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Sign me up ! Big Grin

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
I just realized I nevwer signed up. Please sign me up.

Chris H

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Done done and done! I have 4 boxes worth of cards and two boxes that are ready to mail. I need to go and get two more boxes (I found the PERFECT boxes finally). I hope to mail all 4 boxes next week (or the week after).

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Tim. I will have 2 boxes to send out also. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Whooooo Hooooo - More prezzies to look forward too Clap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still a bit new to this...what putting our names down of this list gets us a free box of cards?

If that is the case Angeldustz is in Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Angeldustz (and anyone else who is not familiar with the Mystery Box)...

The Mystery Box(es) are sent around to fellow CT members. If/when you receive a box, you can search through it and take as many cards as you like. You must replace the cards you take with cards of similar value. Once you have done so, send the box on to another CT member.

Tim

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply Tim, that sounds cool

I'm in Big Grin Do you get sent an email with the next address to send it to as where would I know to send it next?

But does sound fun Big Grin

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
Thanks for the reply Tim, that sounds cool

I'm in Big Grin Do you get sent an email with the next address to send it to as where would I know to send it next?

But does sound fun Big Grin

No, It's always a surprise if you receive the box or not. The only person who decide who will be the next recipient is the person who has the box. There is no circle made or something else.
Just wait and hope.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I see, suppose thats an interesting way to do it Smilebut couldn't it just back and forth amongst your best card mates lol

*fingers crossed* I get to rumage through the goodies Big Grin

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
but couldn't it just back and forth amongst your best card mates lol

A list is kept of who recieves which box so that you can send it to someone who has not yet recieved it. This way eventually everyone should get it.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post